Our client is a leading supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and they now have an immediate requirement for an Engineering Delivery Manager (Mechanical & Electrical) at their Ministry of Defence (MoD) site in Stirling, Falkirk.
The successful Engineering Delivery Manager will supervise the maintenance and new works team in... £30000 - £30000 pa Scotland
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- Demob Job Alert - 26 July 2016
- Demob Job Latest Vacancies - 26 July 2016Kim is looking to hear from ex-military drivers with commercial HGV 1 driving experience who would consider putting their unifrm back on, select the image below for all the detail:Some of our latest vacancies:- Shift Maintenance Engineer - £37,000 - Coventry - click here - Field Service Engineer (Electrical/Electronic) - Swindon, Newbury, Reading, Andover, Winchester or surrounding areas - click here - Delivery Manager (Engineering) - £32,000 to £38,000 - Hounslow - click here - Site Manager - Portsmouth - ...
- Even the difficult ones need filling
- During our morning team meeting I congratulated Kim on successfully filling a client vacancy which on the surface presented itself as a very difficult recruitment assignment. We also shared and discussed previous filled positions listing those perceived as ‘difficult’, see flip chart image below.These ‘difficult to fill’ vacancies come in various permutations; tricky location, unfamiliar skill sets, salary restrictions, tight timeframes and ultimately a potential candidate pool which is extremely small or difficult to locate.A positive attitude along with a clear documented plan is ...
- New empoyment project to help ex-military personnel
- A new project has been created within South Tyneside to help ex-military personnel secure employment.The Ex-Service Personnel and Reservists Employment Project will be developed by South Tyneside Council to promote the benefits of employing ex-military personnel and reservists. To read more about the above project please click here....