My client is a leading provider in Facilities Management services to the Ministry of Defence (MoD). They now have a requirement for an IT Applications Support Officer to join their team in Leyland, Lancashire. The successful candidate will support the day to day operation of all information system applications and associated issue investigations... £24000 - £26000 pa North West
Our client operates a busy commercial facility close to Brockley in South East London and now has an immediate requirement for a HGV 2 HIAB Driver.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable background as a HGV Class 2 Driver along with HIAB experience. This is a permanent position where dependent on your experience you will receive circa... £28000 - £28000 pa London
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- Demob Job Alert - 19 August 2016
- Welcome to our latest vacancy alert. Below are a selection of 13 jobs we are currently looking to fill plus check out the job boards we recommend you should be using ... RF/Cellular Engineer - West Drayton - click hereShift Maintenance Engineer - Nuneaton - click hereField Service & Installation Engineer - Surrey - click hereField Service Technician - North London - click hereCustomer Service Engineer - Chatham, Kent - click herePlant Equipment Engineer - Chatham, Kent - click hereField Service Technician - Thetford, Norfolk - click hereAssistant Facilities Manager - ...
- Ex-Military jobseeker mistakes
- Normally at this time of week I would send out a 'vacancy alert' but I thought I would take the opportunity to point out some ex-military jobseeker mistakes I have already come across this week. Mistakes which are possibly preventing your applications moving forward!!! So if you are looking for work it might be wise to take a look at the following:Incorrect Contact Details. Believe it or not I come across this too often, CV's containing incorrect or old telephone contact details. Make sure you have not made a typo on your CV.No Address on your CV. Employers and ...
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful placements and happy clients ... Adam completed a 12 year career in the Royal Navy as a Junior Aircraft Engineering Mechanic. This exposed him to a number of engineering disciplines including electrical, mechanical and hydraulic. Having achieved a Foundation Degree in Engineering along with recognised civilian qualifications in Leadership and Management Demob Job placed Adam in a Technical Sales position in South Yorkshire. Alan had a varied military career initially serving in the Queens Royal Hussars (QRH) as a tank crewman. He was responsible for driving ...