About Demob Job
We are a long-established technical and engineering recruitment specialist for ex-military personnel.
Ex-military candidates have a breath of aptitude, skills and training which can greatly contribute to a company's growth and success. Acting as an extension of our client's team or as an outsourced recruitment partner, we utilise our extensive insight to identify high quality candidates with a technical and engineering skillset who meet our client's job specifications.
We work nationally with companies of varying size, in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, engineering and automotive. We provide a personalised service and build long term relationships with our clients.> Employer area - why use demob job?
Our client is a supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and now have an urgent requirement for an Engineering Manager at their military site in Central London. The successful candidate will act as stakeholder o... £30000 - £35000 pa London
DO YOU MISS YOUR MILITARY UNIFORM?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Our Client is looking to recruit an HGV Mechanic to maintain and service with specialist fleet of military vehicles based in Bulford Barracks, Salisbury. The successful applicant must become a Sponsored Reservist.
Please note th... £32255 - £32255 pa South West
View by map
Demob Job News
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful placements and happy clients ...James served 22 years in the Royal Navy as a Marine Engineer. He is a multi-skilled engineer with mechanical engineering bias. He holds a HND in Mechanical Engineering and various Leadership & Management qualifications. He is now working as a Service Centre Manager for a leading manufacturer based in the Midlands. Alex served a 10 year career in the British Army joining as a Metal Smith carrying out welding tasks to a fleet of vehicles including battle tanks and heaving equipment progressing to Workshop Manager.He holds NVQ 3 Welding ...
- What is the real cost of recruitment?
- What is the real cost of recruitment?When business owners think of the ‘real cost of recruitment’ they often think of agency fees, advertising costs and ‘in house’ costs like salaries. Over obsession with these costs can mean that we slow down, penny pinch or avoid recruiting altogether. We forget that the real quantifiable cost is different and far more expensive.I call these the ‘hidden costs of recruitment’ and every business needs to be aware of them.They include, the loss of productivity and disruption to business operation, cost of temporary cover, the negative effect on team morale as ...
- Candidate Hidden Qualities - Thailand Cave Rescue
- Candidate Hidden Qualities - Thailand Cave RescueI had not realised until I read an article online over the weekend that a British Army soldier had been directly involved in the rescue effort of the 12 schoolboys and their football coach from the flooded cave in Thailand.This got me thinking about those hidden qualities that do not always jump out to you from reading a person’s CV.Lance Corporal Connor Roe gained his diving experience whilst serving with the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME). Connor said that the Army had trained him well to cope with the situation in Thailand, ...