ARE YOU EX-MILITARY?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER DIRECTION?
IF YES please read on:
Our client is looking to recruit a number of ex-military (Royal Navy, Royal Air Force (RAF) or British Army) personnel to install, troubleshoot and maintain their commercial... £20000 - £20000 pa London
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- Demob Job Alert - 10 October 2017
- Our Latest Vacancies - 10 October 2017 October already, where has the year gone? Below are some of the vacancies we are actively looking to match with ex-military personnel. We also have a 'top tip' from our MD Adrian Some of our live vacancies: - Logistics Technician - Waddington, Lincolnshire - click here - Electrical Shift Engineer - Loughborough - click here - Installation Engineer - Royston, Hertfordshire - click here - Aviation Instructor - Coventry - click ...
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful placements and happy clients ...Jeremy is an HND qualified Mechnical Engineer having completed a 14 year career in the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME). His engineering experience includes motors, compressors, generators, pneumatics, hydraulics, pipework and valves. He now works as a Field Operations Supervisor in Lancashire. Adam completed a 12 year career in the Royal Navy as a Junior Aircraft Engineering Mechanic. This exposed him to a number of engineering disciplines including electrical, mechanical and hydraulic. Having ...
- Getting the basics right with your job search
- In this video Adrian Cheesman explains the importance of getting the basics right with your job search.This is aimed at anyone transitioning from their military career into the commercial sector no matter your service length or rank.Select the video below to view or visit the Demob Job YouTube channel for all our videos, click hereAdrian Cheesman is the Managing Director of Demob Job Ltd. Since 2005 Adrian and his team have been working with employers all across the UK who are struggling to find the calibre of engineering and technical staff they require to move their business ...