About Demob Job
We are a long-established technical and engineering recruitment specialist for ex-military personnel.
Ex-military candidates have a breadth of aptitude, skills and training which can greatly contribute to a company's growth and success. Acting as an extension of our client's team or as an outsourced recruitment partner, we utilise our extensive insight to identify high quality candidates with a technical and engineering skillset who meet our client's job specifications.
We work nationally with companies of varying size, in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, engineering and automotive. We provide a personalised service and build long term relationships with our clients.> Employer area - why use demob job?
DO YOU MISS YOUR MILITARY UNIFORM?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Our Client is looking to recruit an HGV Mechanic to maintain and service with specialist fleet of military vehicles based in Bulford Barracks, Salisbury. The successful applicant must become a Sponsored Reservist.
Please note th... £32255 - £32255 pa South West
Our client is a supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and now have an urgent requirement for an Engineering Manager at their military site in Central London. The successful candidate will act as stakeholder o... £30000 - £35000 pa London
Start Date: Flexible dependent on availability
Our client is a leading supplier in expert advice to innovative businesses which are on a path to growth. They now have an immediate requirement for an Operations Manager, based in Sheffield, to help support their service delivery.
This is an excellent opportun... Negotiable Yorkshire & the Humber
View by map
Demob Job News
- Strictly Come Recruitment
- Strictly Come Recruitment I’m not ashamed to say that Strictly on a Saturday night is one of my favourite programmes.If I was a celebrity, this would be the one for me. The opportunity to be intensely trained by someone who is at the ‘top of their game’ in a new skill is an opportunity not to be missed. Last week I was invited to speak to an audience of businesses in the North East about the employability of ex-military engineers. One thing I touched on was how highly trained they are. When I reflect on my long Army ...
- 10 years with Demob Job
- Demob Job Employee Celebrates 10 Year AnniversaryJoanne Foster, recruitment team manager, celebrates her 10-year anniversary with Demob Job.After working at a leading North East estate agent in sales and management roles, Joanne joined Demob Job in 2008 as a recruitment consultant and was promoted to recruitment team manager in 2011. Over the past 10 years, Joanne has developed a sound understanding of the engineering and facilities sectors, successfully placing hundreds of ex-military personnel into engineering and technical roles, whilst building long-term relationships with key customers. ...
- Demob Job is exhibiting at EMCON
- DEMOB JOB IS EXHIBITING AT EMCONWe are delighted to be exhibiting at EMCON 2018 (formerly Oktoberfest) on Thursday 18 October at the Xcel Centre in Newton Aycliffe.EMCON is dedicated to placing the spotlight on engineering and manufacturing excellence both regionally and nationally. The event is a perfect platform for businesses looking to make new connections in these growing sectors, collaborate and exchange knowledge.Demob Job will be joining over 100 exhibiting companies in showcasing its services as an ex-military recruitment agency specialising in engineering and technical ...