Our client is a leading supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and they now have an immediate requirement for a Senior Commercial Manager to be based at their military site at RAF Wyton in Cambridgeshire.
The successful candidate will work with our client’s Area Managers and Additional Services Managers to lead the team to... £60000 - £75000 pa East Anglia
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- Demob Job Alert - 19 October 2016
- Vacancies closing soon ...Scheduler - Aldershot - click hereDelivery Manager (Engineering) - Hyde Park Barracks, London - click hereProject Manager (6 month FTC) - Lisburn, Northern Ireland - click hereAdministrator (Occupancy Service) - Speke, Liverpool - click hereLight Vehicle Driver (Part Time) - Heywood, Lancashire - click hereFM Support Services Manager - Abbeywood, Bristol - click hereIT Service Delivery Manager - Leyland, Lancashire - click hereHGV 2 HIAB Driver - South East London - click here Too early to enter our FREE Christmas Hamper Competition?Of course not .... Early ...
- Will technology replace the Recruitment Consultant?
- Last week I attended a regional Recruitment Event which included highlighting some of the technology advances in the field of hiring people. These ‘paid for’ mainly online resources such as job boards and LinkedIn are used by both ...
- Most want to become a pilot
- Having worked as a military recruiter within a busy city centre Armed Forces Careers Office I have witnessed it with my own eyes; a good ratio of people looking to join the Royal Air Force want to be a pilot. Sadly the majority do not make the grade and therefore pursue other careers within the RAF.These careers ultimately revolve around supporting the aircraft both on the ground and when it is up in the sky. I’ve just taken a look at the new RAF web site and their careers are placed into eight distinct areas: Personnel Support (Administration), Medical, Air Operations Support, Force ...