About Demob Job
We are a long-established technical and engineering recruitment specialist for ex-military personnel.
Ex-military candidates have a breadth of aptitude, skills and training which can greatly contribute to a company's growth and success. Acting as an extension of our client's team or as an outsourced recruitment partner, we utilise our extensive insight to identify high quality candidates with a technical and engineering skillset who meet our client's job specifications.
We work nationally with companies of varying size, in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, engineering and automotive. We provide a personalised service and build long term relationships with our clients.> Employer area - why use demob job?
DO YOU MISS YOUR MILITARY UNIFORM?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Our Client is looking to recruit an HGV Mechanic to maintain and service with specialist fleet of military vehicles based in Bulford Barracks, Salisbury. The successful applicant must become a Sponsored Reservist.
Please note th... £32255 - £32255 pa South West
View by map
Demob Job News
- Former Royal Navy Personnel Bring Their Expertise to Marine Sector Specialist
- FORMER ROYAL NAVY PERSONNEL BRING THEIR EXPERTISE TO MARINE SECTOR SPECIALIST We are delighted to have helped place three ex-military personnel into Sir Joseph Isherwood Limited (Isherwoods), a management systems and services provider for the Marine sector. The candidates were previously employed by the Royal Navy and trained in electrical or mechanical roles, with a service record ranging from 7 to 34 years. They are now employed by Isherwoods as project engineers and write the technical documentation for planned maintenance systems on-board marine vessels.We started working ...
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful placements and happy clients ...James served 22 years in the Royal Navy as a Marine Engineer. He is a multi-skilled engineer with mechanical engineering bias. He holds a HND in Mechanical Engineering and various Leadership & Management qualifications. He is now working as a Service Centre Manager for a leading manufacturer based in the Midlands. Alex served a 10 year career in the British Army joining as a Metal Smith carrying out welding tasks to a fleet of vehicles including battle tanks and heaving equipment progressing to Workshop Manager.He holds NVQ 3 Welding ...
- Christmas goodies
- This Christmas the team at Demob Job decided to send some parcels full of goodies to HMS Argyll, a Royal Navy ship with a crew who would not be at home for the big festive day.Below is a short video of what we did:Enable to view video? Click here...