Our client is a UK leading provider of railway equipment maintenance services and they now have an immediate requirement for a Service Engineer at their depot in Eastleigh Hampshire.
This is a permanent position where the successful candidate will undertake the preventative and reactive maintenance of rail vehicles and associated equipment. ... £34200 - £34200 pa South East
Our client is an established motor vehicle garage located close to Hadlow in Kent. They now have an immediate requirement for a Vehicle Technician to join their team.
The successful Vehicle Technician will join a busy team of technicians servicing and repairing our client’s loyal customers. In return you will earn an annual salary of... £24000 - £30000 pa London, South East
Our client is an established and growing business who install, service and maintain workshop machinery in a number of environments. They now have an immediate requirement for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (electrically biased) to join their business in Warrington, Cheshire.
This is a permanent position with a great company, you will... £25000 - £35000 pa North West
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- Exceptional ex-Military Talent
- EXCEPTIONAL EX-MILITARY TALENTIt does not happen all the time but when it does it is great!This placement was different.So what made it different? Well it was all down to the candidate that my colleague Joanne had found and introduced to our client in Cambridgeshire. Joanne knew from the onset that this candidate was good, possibly exceptional. An ex-military Royal Air Force engineer with the skills, qualifications, experience and aptitude that matched her client’s specific requirements.Initial interview arranged and attended led to strong positive feedback from both the ...
- Demob Job Alert - 10 July 2017
- Our Latest Vacancies - 10 July 2017 Welcome to our latest job alert. We have some great new vacancies plus we are busy promoting our Facebook community so please Like & Share at: https://www.facebook.com/DemobJob/ Calling ex Royal Signals Any ex Royal Signals - Systems / Network / Data Engineers in the London or Home Counties looking for a new role? I have a fantastic opportunity that will suit your profile paying up to £45,000 plus car allowance. Please call me Emma ...
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful placements and happy clients ...Jeremy is an HND qualified Mechnical Engineer having completed a 14 year career in the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME). His engineering experience includes motors, compressors, generators, pneumatics, hydraulics, pipework and valves. He now works as a Field Operations Supervisor in Lancashire. Adam completed a 12 year career in the Royal Navy as a Junior Aircraft Engineering Mechanic. This exposed him to a number of engineering disciplines including electrical, mechanical and hydraulic. Having ...