About Demob Job
We are a long-established technical and engineering recruitment specialist for ex-military personnel.
Ex-military candidates have a breadth of aptitude, skills and training which can greatly contribute to a company's growth and success. Acting as an extension of our client's team or as an outsourced recruitment partner, we utilise our extensive insight to identify high quality candidates with a technical and engineering skillset who meet our client's job specifications.
We work nationally with companies of varying size, in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, engineering and automotive. We provide a personalised service and build long term relationships with our clients.> Employer area - why use demob job?
View by map
Demob Job News
- We have started!
- Yes, the training has officially began! Last weekend the ‘Demob Job Great North Run’ team rocked up at the start line of the South Shields Park Run to officially start our training for 8th September. It’s a weekly event running a 3-mile course along the beautiful South Shields coastline.For Joanne, Kim and Kelly this was their first introduction to running in an organised event and on completion we all agreed it was a great way to start a Saturday morning. This might become a regular thing on top of further training.We’re all determined to raise our levels of fitness in ...
- Some of My Most Memorable Placements
- Some of My Most Memorable PlacementsI started with Demob Job in 2008, very naive to the fact of what people ‘actually do’ in the military and how important every single person is to the operations and day to day running of each section, each regiment of the military is and how transferable their skills are to the civilian world. We specialise in ex-military engineering and technical recruitment so deal with all Royal Navy, Royal Air Force and British Army personnel within the engineering and technical sectors which ranges through to operations, health & safety, project management, ...
- Top Tips for Writing an Ex-Military CV
- Top Tips for Writing an Ex-Military CVWhen preparing to leave the forces, creating a strong and relevant CV is a vital first step for ex-military personnel looking to transition into civilian life with a new, commercially focused career.A well-written CV is important for making a good first impression to a prospective employer, so time and consideration are vital when creating this. It is also important to ensure your CV conveys your skills and experience effectively.At Demob Job we want to help all our candidates reach their full potential, below we have outlined our top tips for a ...