View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- What is the real cost of recruitment?
- What is the real cost of recuitment?When business owners think of the ‘real cost of recruitment’ they often think of agency fees, advertising costs and ‘in house’ costs like salaries. Over obsession with these costs can mean that we slow down, penny pinch or avoid recruiting altogether. We forget that the real quantifiable cost is different and far more expensive.I call these the ‘hidden costs of recruitment’ and every business needs to be aware of them.They include, the loss of productivity and disruption to business operation, cost of temporary cover, the negative effect on team morale as ...
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful placements and happy clients ...James served 22 years in the Royal Navy as a Marine Engineer. He is a multi-skilled engineer with mechanical engineering bias. He holds a HND in Mechanical Engineering and various Leadership & Management qualifications. He is now working as a Service Centre Manager for a leading manufacturer based in the Midlands. Alex served a 10 year career in the British Army joining as a Metal Smith carrying out welding tasks to a fleet of vehicles including battle tanks and heaving equipment progressing to Workshop Manager.He holds NVQ 3 Welding ...
- Candidate Hidden Qualities - Thailand Cave Rescue
- Candidate Hidden Qualities - Thailand Cave RescueI had not realised until I read an article online over the weekend that a British Army soldier had been directly involved in the rescue effort of the 12 schoolboys and their football coach from the flooded cave in Thailand.This got me thinking about those hidden qualities that do not always jump out to you from reading a person’s CV.Lance Corporal Connor Roe gained his diving experience whilst serving with the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME). Connor said that the Army had trained him well to cope with the situation in Thailand, ...