About Demob Job
We are a long-established technical and engineering recruitment specialist for ex-military personnel.
Ex-military candidates have a breadth of aptitude, skills and training which can greatly contribute to a company's growth and success. Acting as an extension of our client's team or as an outsourced recruitment partner, we utilise our extensive insight to identify high quality candidates with a technical and engineering skillset who meet our client's job specifications.
We work nationally with companies of varying size, in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, engineering and automotive. We provide a personalised service and build long term relationships with our clients.> Employer area - why use demob job?
View by map
Demob Job News
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful engineering placements and happy clientsJames served 22 years in the Royal Navy as a Marine Engineer. He is a multi-skilled engineer with mechanical engineering bias. He holds an HND in Mechanical Engineering and various Leadership & Management qualifications. He is now working as a Service Centre Manager for a leading manufacturer based in the Midlands. Alex served a 10-year career in the British Army joining as a Metal Smith carrying out welding tasks to a fleet of vehicles including battle tanks and heaving equipment progressing to Workshop Manager. He holds NVQ ...
- We did it
- We did it! It was a great day out of the office. For Joanne Foster, Kim O’Brien and Kelly Chandler it was a new experience. All non-runners who, over many months trained hard to complete the 2019 Great North Run in impressive times. Not only did we finish the run, but we raised over £4,000 for Walking With The Wounded, a great charity who supports our vulnerable veterans. Below are some pictures from the day plus a couple of links for you to visit. We would like to thank everyone who has helped us raise all that money, THANK YOU! Read some of the ...
- Sorry, but this was not my idea
- Like most good ideas, this one did not come from me.In fact, when it was raised just over twelve months ago, I batted it back and said, ‘ask me again next week’.And they did, so I agreed to participate.So, this Sunday, Joanne Foster, Kim O’Brien, Kelly Chandler and I will be participating in the Great North Run (GNR) with one major aim; to raise money for Walking With The Wounded in order to support vulnerable veterans gain sustainable accommodation and employment.Over the preceding 12 months I watched Joanne, Kim and Kelly transform themselves.'Silly o’clock’ runs in the ...