Our client is a very successful commercial company who deliver service and equipment within the clinical sector. They now have an immediate requirement for a Registered Nurse to act as a Clinical Advisor for their prestigious client located in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
The successful RGN Registered Nurse will receive a salary of Circa ... £32000 - £32000 pa West Midlands
We are now promoting positions within a judicial services company for self-employed Enforcement Agents. There are vacancies across the UK excluding Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Once qualified you will be visiting defaulters at the addresses stated on warrants to obtain payment... £20000 - £40000 pa East Anglia, East Midlands, Home Counties, London, North East, North West, South East, South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire & the Humber
My client is a leading provider of services to the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and now have an immediate requirement for a Pre-Construction Project Manager at their military site close to Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
The successful candidate will carry out pre-construction design, scope and specification for both Major and Minor Projects loca... £40000 - £50000 pa East Anglia
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- New empoyment project to help ex-military personnel
- A new project has been created within South Tyneside to help ex-military personnel secure employment.The Ex-Service Personnel and Reservists Employment Project will be developed by South Tyneside Council to promote the benefits of employing ex-military personnel and reservists. To read more about the above project please click here....
- Whole of market
- Prior to working in the ex-military recruitment sector I worked as an Estate Agent and the term ‘whole of market’ was a very popular phrase, especially when customers were considering their mortgage options; after all who would not want the BEST deal from ...
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful placements and happy clients ... Alan had a varied military career initially serving in the Queens Royal Hussars (QRH) as a tank crewman. He was responsible for driving and operating all the equipment within the tank. Since leaving his military career he served in the Territorial Army as a reserve soldier. Through Demob Job Alan now works as a Yard Person securing the position with a client who recognised all his transferable skills gained whilst in uniform. Tania served in the British Army as a Chief Clerk before she embarked on a career in the housing ...