About Demob Job
We are a long-established technical and engineering recruitment specialist for ex-military personnel.
Ex-military candidates have a breadth of aptitude, skills and training which can greatly contribute to a company's growth and success. Acting as an extension of our client's team or as an outsourced recruitment partner, we utilise our extensive insight to identify high quality candidates with a technical and engineering skillset who meet our client's job specifications.
We work nationally with companies of varying size, in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, engineering and automotive. We provide a personalised service and build long term relationships with our clients.> Employer area - why use demob job?
View by map
Demob Job News
- What are the benefits of employing ex-military?
- What are the benefits of employing ex-military personnel?We understand employers can find it difficult to find the perfect candidate and some industries are struggling to ‘fill’ a significant skills gap. One solution for employers to consider is recruiting ex-military personnel who have a breadth of aptitude, skills and training which are transferable and could add real value to their business.The Armed Forces; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force train personnel to the highest standards with one of the UK’s largest and most prestigious organisations, The Ministry of ...
- When should I start?
- WHEN SHOULD I START? This week I received an application from a Royal Electrical and Mechanical (REME) engineer. After reading his CV he seemed an ideal candidate for the vacancy; right experience, qualifications and he only lived 7 miles from the company in question. As the vacancy also resided with one of my long-term loyal clients I already knew that there would be strong interest. I picked up the phone and called the candidate. Very early in the conversation I asked the candidate ‘I can see that you are still ...
- Strictly Come Recruitment
- Strictly Come Recruitment I’m not ashamed to say that Strictly on a Saturday night is one of my favourite programmes.If I was a celebrity, this would be the one for me. The opportunity to be intensely trained by someone who is at the ‘top of their game’ in a new skill is an opportunity not to be missed. Last week I was invited to speak to an audience of businesses in the North East about the employability of ex-military engineers. One thing I touched on was how highly trained they are. When I reflect on my long Army ...