Our client is a leading supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and they now have an immediate requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor at RAF Northolt in Ruislip, Middlesex.
SALARY IS £43,000 to £55,000 DEPENDANT ON YOUR EXPERIENCE PLUS A COMPANY CAR OR ALLOWANCE. 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS.
The successf... £43000 - £55000 pa London
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful placements and happy clients ...Jeremy is an HND qualified Mechnical Engineer having completed a 14 year career in the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME). His engineering experience includes motors, compressors, generators, pneumatics, hydraulics, pipework and valves. He now works as a Field Operations Supervisor in Lancashire. Adam completed a 12 year career in the Royal Navy as a Junior Aircraft Engineering Mechanic. This exposed him to a number of engineering disciplines including electrical, mechanical and hydraulic. Having ...
- Celebrating our 13th year in business
- We are celebrating our 13th year in business and we would like to thank all our exceptional ex-military candidates along with our fantastic clients located all across the UK.Well done team, you really are the best!...
- Who is in your corner?
- Who is in your corner?I’m not the biggest boxing fan but I must admit I enjoyed watching the Chris Eubank Jr fight on Saturday night.Early on Chris took a cut to his face and it took all the effort of his corner team, along with his Dad, to try and control it to ensure it did not result in an early finish. It reminded me that when things do go wrong it does pay to have the right people in your corner.From all my many years working in the professional field of recruitment, I occasionally see things go wrong. It’s what happens at this point that makes all the difference.Too many times I ...