Our client is an established motor vehicle garage located close to Hadlow in Kent. They now have an immediate requirement for a Vehicle Technician to join their team.
The successful Vehicle Technician will join a busy team of technicians servicing and repairing our client’s loyal customers. In return you will earn an annual salary of... £24000 - £30000 pa London, South East
Our client is a leading supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and they now have an immediate requirement for a Tender Evaluation and Procurement Manager at their site close to Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of tendering, buying, supply chain manage... £58000 - £62000 pa East Anglia
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful placements and happy clients ...Jeremy is an HND qualified Mechnical Engineer having completed a 14 year career in the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME). His engineering experience includes motors, compressors, generators, pneumatics, hydraulics, pipework and valves. He now works as a Field Operations Supervisor in Lancashire. Adam completed a 12 year career in the Royal Navy as a Junior Aircraft Engineering Mechanic. This exposed him to a number of engineering disciplines including electrical, mechanical and hydraulic. Having ...
- Getting the basics right with your job search
- In this video Adrian Cheesman explains the importance of getting the basics right with your job search.This is aimed at anyone transitioning from their military career into the commercial sector no matter your service length or rank.Select the video below to view or visit the Demob Job YouTube channel for all our videos, click hereAdrian Cheesman is the Managing Director of Demob Job Ltd. Since 2005 Adrian and his team have been working with employers all across the UK who are struggling to find the calibre of engineering and technical staff they require to move their business ...
- Exceptional ex-Military Talent
- EXCEPTIONAL EX-MILITARY TALENTIt does not happen all the time but when it does it is great!This placement was different.So what made it different? Well it was all down to the candidate that my colleague Joanne had found and introduced to our client in Cambridgeshire. Joanne knew from the onset that this candidate was good, possibly exceptional. An ex-military Royal Air Force engineer with the skills, qualifications, experience and aptitude that matched her client’s specific requirements.Initial interview arranged and attended led to strong positive feedback from both the ...