About Demob Job
We are a long-established technical and engineering recruitment specialist for ex-military personnel.
Ex-military candidates have a breadth of aptitude, skills and training which can greatly contribute to a company's growth and success. Acting as an extension of our client's team or as an outsourced recruitment partner, we utilise our extensive insight to identify high quality candidates with a technical and engineering skillset who meet our client's job specifications.
We work nationally with companies of varying size, in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, engineering and automotive. We provide a personalised service and build long term relationships with our clients.> Employer area - why use demob job?
DO YOU MISS YOUR MILITARY UNIFORM?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Our Client is looking to recruit an HGV Mechanic to maintain and service with specialist fleet of military vehicles based in Bulford Barracks, Salisbury. The successful applicant must become a Sponsored Reservist.
Please note th... £32255 - £32255 pa South West
View by map
Demob Job News
- We all get stuck
- We all get stuck at some time, maybe more than once.I know I have.But what does that look like as a jobseeker?Since I started my career in ex-military engineering & technical recruitment in 2005 (now that is some time ago) I have seen and heard it on many occasions.‘Nothing is working for me’‘I’m about to give up as I’m wasting my time’‘I’ve sent 34 applications off in the last 4 weeks and heard nothing’‘I attend interviews, but the job offer does not come’etc. etc.So, what is my advice to you when you are stuck?Well, firstly there is little point in reading on unless you have the ability ...
- I never did get the Wimbledon gig
- I never did get the Wimbledon gigThey say ‘never volunteer for anything’ in the military.I beg to differ as I raised my hand and put my name forward a good few times during my 24-year uniformed career.But I never got the Wimbledon gig.You can’t help but notice the military presence at Wimbledon; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force personnel who provide a great deal of event support, both in front and behind the cameras.A friend of mine had done the Wimbledon gig a few times and enjoyed recapping some of his favourite and funny moments. Rumour had it that he had also gained a ...
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful engineering placements and happy clientsJames served 22 years in the Royal Navy as a Marine Engineer. He is a multi-skilled engineer with mechanical engineering bias. He holds an HND in Mechanical Engineering and various Leadership & Management qualifications. He is now working as a Service Centre Manager for a leading manufacturer based in the Midlands. Alex served a 10-year career in the British Army joining as a Metal Smith carrying out welding tasks to a fleet of vehicles including battle tanks and heaving equipment progressing to Workshop Manager. He holds NVQ ...