Salary: Attractive salary
My client is a leading provider of network security solutions and now have an immediate requirement for a CISCO Network Infrastructure Engineer at their site in Hereford. This is a permanent position with an attractive salary along with benefits as l... £50000 - £50000 pa South West, Wales
DO YOU HAVE COMMERCIAL HGV 1 C+E DRIVING EXPERIENCE?
DO YOU MISS YOUR MILITARY UNIFORM?
IF YES please read on below:
My Client is looking to recruit a number of experienced ex-military (Royal Navy, Royal Air Force (RAF) or British Army) HGV 1 Drivers to drive their specialist military vehicles. All successful applicants mu... £26820 - £27320 pa East Anglia, East Midlands, London, North East, North West, South East, South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire & the Humber
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- CV Red Flags - have you spotted them?
- CV Red Flags by Adrian Cheesman, MD Demob Job Ltd If you are in a position where you are considering CVs in order to draw up an interview shortlist you will have developed a good eye for potential ‘Red Flags’. Having worked in the ex-military recruitment sector for close to ten years I am a keen advocate that a CV does not always reflect the candidate in question. Sitting behind a poor CV could be a potential excellent candidate and likewise an excellent CV could turn out to be a poor candidate. As an employer this risk ...
- Meet Kelly, the newest member of our team
- Are you struggling to recruit ENGINEERING or TECHNICAL staff?Thank you for visiting my page. I joined Demob Job in November last year and work on business development. This involves speaking with companies all across the UK explaining how we can help them with their recruitment needs.I have over 25 years’ previous experience in Customer Service, mainly gained in the banking sector, so I like to think I know a great deal about service delivery.I am keen to speak with business owners, directors and HR Managers who are under pressure trying to find the right engineering and technical ...
- A new year, a new challenge
- A new year brings with it new challenges. One such challenge you might be facing is where to find your next quality employee who will add value to your business.We all know that finding employees can be difficult, this could be due to your business location, the skills you are looking for are in short supply or there is strong competition on your doorstep.Now here is a thought, have you considered employing people who have previously served in our Armed Forces; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force? These are highly skilled and qualified candidates who have both the direct and ...