Our client is an established motor vehicle garage located close to Hadlow in Kent. They now have an immediate requirement for a Vehicle Technician to join their team.
The successful Vehicle Technician will join a busy team of technicians servicing and repairing our client’s loyal customers. In return you will earn an annual salary of... £24000 - £30000 pa London, South East
DO YOU HAVE COMMERCIAL HGV 1 C+E DRIVING EXPERIENCE?
DO YOU MISS YOUR MILITARY UNIFORM?
IF YES please read on below:
My Client is looking to recruit a number of experienced ex-military (Royal Navy, Royal Air Force (RAF) or British Army) HGV 1 Drivers to drive their specialist military vehicles. All successful applicants mu... £26820 - £27320 pa East Anglia, East Midlands, London, North East, North West, South East, South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire & the Humber
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- Emma Saxton is back
- It has been an exciting time for Demob Job as we welcome back Emma Saxton, a previous employee, with over seven years ex-military recruitment experience. Having gained her REC Diploma in recruitment practice, she is ideally placed to provide advice and support to companies with complicated or difficult recruitment needs.Emma is particularly interested in developing relationships with engineering and/or technical companies in the North East who are struggling to recruit the calibre of candidate they require to move their business forward.Emma says:’Quite often business owners and HR ...
- CV Red Flags - have you spotted them?
- CV Red Flags by Adrian Cheesman, MD Demob Job Ltd If you are in a position where you are considering CVs in order to draw up an interview shortlist you will have developed a good eye for potential ‘Red Flags’. Having worked in the ex-military recruitment sector for close to ten years I am a keen advocate that a CV does not always reflect the candidate in question. Sitting behind a poor CV could be a potential excellent candidate and likewise an excellent CV could turn out to be a poor candidate. As an employer this risk ...
- Meet Kelly, the newest member of our team
- Are you struggling to recruit ENGINEERING or TECHNICAL staff?Thank you for visiting my page. I joined Demob Job in November last year and work on business development. This involves speaking with companies all across the UK explaining how we can help them with their recruitment needs.I have over 25 years’ previous experience in Customer Service, mainly gained in the banking sector, so I like to think I know a great deal about service delivery.I am keen to speak with business owners, directors and HR Managers who are under pressure trying to find the right engineering and technical ...