Do you come from a military background? Have you got experience at SNCO level within Intelligence? Are you looking for a new opportunity working for a company who invest heavily in their employees training and development? Our client is a leading training provider delivering training to the military. They now have a requirement for an Intelligence Analyst to join their team. My client is quite flexible on location as this does involve working from home however, candidates will ideally live between Blandford Forum and Chicksands. Candidates must be flexible in their approach to working and travelling as you will be expected to travel to military dependent on learner location. A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential. Candidates must be willing to complete an enhanced DBS.
SALARY IS £28,971, HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT OF 25 DAYS PLUS CHRISTMAS STAND-DOWN AND BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, ACCESS TO PERKBOX WHICH PROVIDES HUNDREDS OF PERKS, EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME, TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT.
Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities:
– Assess Learner work and other activities and feedback on progress towards completion of all relevant paperwork for the induction process.
– Delivery of training for underpinning knowledge to support Learners’ successful completion of units towards their Apprenticeship Programme.
– Deliver Functional Skills training and Employment Rights and Responsibility training.
– Carry out training reviews with learners at intervals in accordance with SFA and Company guidelines.
– Act as a mentor and coach to Learners, offering information, advice and guidance as required.
– Report to the Line Manager on a regular basis to advise of any outstanding reviews or potential suspension of learners.
– Advise the Line Manager of any incidents involving learners where additional support may be necessary.
– Assist with the coordination of examinations if and as required.
– Keep up to date with changes to national awarding bodies’ criteria and standards.
– Contribute to the implementation of quality systems and processes.
– Monitor and evaluate personal performance within the context of the role.
– Participate in training and development activities as required.
Intelligence Analyst Requirements:
– Must hold NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Defence Intelligence Operations or Intelligence Analysis or equivalent experience.
– Experience of leading a team at SNCO level, providing coaching and mentoring.
– Ability to train and assess up to level 4 in Defence Intelligence Operations.
– Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
– The ability to train others with energy and enthusiasm and able to motivate learners.
– IT Literate.
– Hold a valid driving licence, with access to own vehicle
– Experience within a training/instructional role.
– TAQA or equivalent (A1/D32 & D33) – advantageous.
Intelligence Analyst Benefits:
– £28,971 per annum.
– Monday to Friday – 37 hours.
– Mobile Phone, Laptop.
– Travel, accommodation and allowances paid when working away from home.
– 25 days holiday plus Christmas stand-down and statutory bank holidays.
– Contributory pension scheme.
– Perkbox membership, providing access to hundreds of perks including shopping, food and drink discounts.
– Opportunity to carry out personal development and gain additional qualifications.
– Employee assistance programme.