ARE YOU EX-MILITARY?
DO YOU HAVE COMMERCIAL HGV 1 C+E DRIVING EXPERIENCE?
DO YOU MISS YOUR MILITARY UNIFORM?
If YES please read on below:
My Client is looking to recruit a number of experienced ex-military (Royal Navy, Royal Air Force (RAF) or British Army) HGV 1 C+E Drivers to drive their specialist military vehicles. All successful applicants must become an Army Sponsored Reservist, ultimately sponsored by our Client, a civilian company.
NOTE: All applicants will have to complete comprehensive medical and fitness/strength tests. Therefore, interested applicants should be of good health and physically fit.
Work will be divided between driving my client’s specialist military vehicles and civilian HGV C+E vehicles based in your home region; you work from home.
Four weeks training is provided but it is ESSENTIAL that you have an HGV1 C+E driving licence along with some commercial driving experience.
– Must be a holder of a full unrestricted C+E Articulated licence.
– Gained some HGV 1 commercial driving experience.
– No more than 6 penalty points on your licence.
– Applications must be willing to work away from home.
– Fit and healthy as you will be attending both medical and fitness tests (running/strength).
– Starting salary is £31,000 but on-target earnings of £36,000.
– Additional payment Uplifts.
– Additional holiday.
– Regular, guaranteed monthly income.
– Reservist bounty (yearly extra income payment).
– Based from home with the opportunity to travel.
– 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
– Pension Scheme with employer contributions.