Our client is a worldwide organisation that provides products such as commercial vehicle lifts for the automotive industry, Loading Bay projects, as well as being one of Europe's leading prestige vehicle distributors with relationships with companies such as vehicle manufacturers and major bus operators. They are currently looking for a fiel... £20000 - £22000 pa South East
Our client is a leading nationwide supplier of rental equipment including power tools and plant. Due to continued expansion they now have a requirement for a Handyman/Portable Cabin Fitter to join their team at their site in Southampton. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all equipment is maintained and re... £Competitive Salary + Benefits South East
Our client are now looking for an Engineering Manager to be based in Kirkcaldy, Fife. Your main purpose is to develop the on-site Engineers who are covering a 24/7 operation in order to achieve the functional objectives.
This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be w... £37500 - £37500 pa Scotland
Our client is a nationwide organisation that provides installation, testing and calibration to a wide variety of products used within the garage equipment industry. Our client is currently recruiting for a field based Service Engineer who lives in the Birmingham, Leicester, Derby area.
The successful candidate must have a strong mechanical / elec... £competitive + van + benefits East Midlands, West Midlands
My client provides total facilities management solutions to a number of industry sectors within both the private and public sectors throughout the majority of the UK. They are now looking for a Maintenance Manager to manage their contract at their customers’ sites in Durham. Reporting to the Site Manager and Operations Director, the succes... £32000 - £32000 pa North East
Our client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke products. They now have a requirement for a Buyer to join their team at their site in Washington. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing cost down opportunities on current and new product introductions, identifying and implementing improvements in the way inventory is... £Competitive Salary + Benefits North East
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- Demob Job launches new web site
- We are excited to announce the launch of our new web site and all the additional functionality it will bring to our business, ex-military jobseekers and clients. Embracing all modern up to date technology with regards to recruitment agency platforms we are now fully responsive enabling you to view our site on any device including desktop computers, tablets and smart mobile phones. Acknowledging that many jobseekers are now turning to their mobile to search and apply for jobs we have also launched our ‘Demob Job Mobile Platform’ making it even easier to search and apply for jobs whilst on the ...
- Emma achieves her Level 4 Diploma
- Emma is now the second member of our team to complete her Diploma in Recruitment Practice (DipRP) issued by the Recruitment Employment Confederation (REC) who are a professional recruitment body within our industry. Upon completing her certificate in 2011 Emma decided that the Diploma was the next step in the development ladder for her and with nearly 7 years’ experience in the industry it was an opportunity to gain a qualification to back up all the hard work she puts into her job. Here at Demob Job we value professional development in our workforce to better their skills in order to give ...
- Congratulations Carly
- Congratulations to Carly Taylor who has achieved her NVQ Level 2 qualification in Business Administration. Pictured being presented with her certificate by our MD Adrian Cheesman Carly joined Demob Job as an Apprentice and is now a firm member of our team.Eager to improve her skills and education Carly has already embarked on her Level 3 qualification.Well done Carly!...