My client provides total facilities management solutions to a number of industry sectors within both the private and public sectors throughout the majority of the UK. They are now looking for a Health & Safety Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will form part of the senior management team and will work closely with th... £Competitive Salary East Midlands, South East, West Midlands
View by map
About Demob Job
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who MATCH our client needs; location, skills, qualifications, availability and experience …> Employer area - why use demob job? > Job Seeker area - register your cv & search for jobs
Demob Job News
- A day in the life
- A day in the life of Carly TaylorHaving completed my NVQ Level 2 in business administration at the end of last year, I am now working towards my Level 3, something which is just about complete!Earlier in the year I bought my first car (Cleopatra the Clio) which I drive to and from work every day. Courtesy of the morning traffic I usually arrive at work at around 08:15 ready for a prompt start at 08:30.My daily routine is mapped out to me on a weekly schedule and incorporates key business administration duties and time to work on supporting NVQ material in order for me to ultimately gain ...
- National Minimum Wage Rates from 01 October 2015
- NEW NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE RATES FROM 1 OCTOBER 2015 FROM FROM 1 OCT 15 1 OCT 14Workers aged 21 and over £6.70 £6.50(minimum rate per hour)Workers aged 18-20 £5.30 £5.13(minimum rate per hour)Workers aged under 16 and 17 £3.87 £3.79(minimum rate per hour)Apprentices under 19 £3.30 £2.73(or aged 19 and over in the first yearof their apprenticeship) ...
- Sample of our ex-military placements
- More successful placements and happy clients ... Hayden served 2 and a half years in the Royal Engineers as a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Fitter. He is a City and Guilds Certified Refrigeration Engineer and has also gained F-Gas. His transferable skills were recognised by our client who has now employed him as a Field Service Refrigeration Engineer covering Aberdeen and the surrounding areas. Peter has just left the British Army after serving 24 years in the Royal Signals as a Squadron Quartermaster Sergeant (SQMS). He was responsible for managing the catering and ...