Our client is a leading global manufacturer of tyres. Due to continued expansion they now have a requirement for a Mobile Tyre Technician to be based around Newquay, Truro or close surrounding areas and will be responsible for covering local sites.
Mobile Tyre Technician Responsibilities:
- Prioritise and manage the workloads at the designated sites, including fleet inspections, tyre/wheel removal and fitting, re-grooving, minor repairs.
- Control and monitor stock and casings, ensuring that these are effectively managed.
- Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all stock levels are fully maintained.
Mobile Tyre Technician Requirements:
- Tyre fitting experience required.
- Clear attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work and be effective under pressure.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Hold a valid driving licence.
Mobile Tyre Technician Benefits:
- Salary is £24,000.
- Company van, mobile phone, uniform and PPE provided.
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays.
- Annual performance based bonus.
- Pension scheme, life insurance, group income protection, employee assistance programme.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military background, Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force.