Would you like to work for the leading global manufacturer of tyres? Due to continued expansion, they now have a requirement for a Mobile Tyre Technician to be based in Cornwall and cover three sites in Camborne, Truro and Summercourt. The successful candidate will travel between sites and will carry out the repair and replacement of commercial tyres.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who would like to work for a reputable company and well-known brand within the industry. In return you will receive product training and a great benefits package.
Mobile Tyre Technician Responsibilities:
- Prioritise and manage the workloads at the designated sites, re-cutting, re-grooving and conducting minor repairs.
- Control and monitor stock and casings, ensuring that these are effectively managed.
- Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all stock levels are fully maintained.
Mobile Tyre Technician Requirements:
- Tyre fitting experience is ideal although for the right candidate training will be provided.
- Clear attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work and be effective under pressure.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Hold a valid driving licence.
Mobile Tyre Technician Benefits:
- Salary is £25,000.
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours.
- Company van, mobile phone, uniform and PPE provided.
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays + a well being day.
- Annual performance-based bonus.
- Pension scheme, life insurance, group income protection, employee assistance programme.