ARE YOU EX-MILITARY?
DO YOU HAVE A HGV 1 C+E DRIVING LICENCE?
DO YOU MISS YOUR MILITARY UNIFORM?
IF YES please read on below:
My Client is looking to recruit a number of experienced ex-military (Royal Navy, Royal Air Force (RAF) or British Army) HGV 1 C+E Drivers to drive their specialist military vehicles. All successful applicants must become an Army Sponsored Reservist, ultimately sponsored by our Client, a civilian company.
NOTE: All applicants will have to complete a comprehensive medical and fitness/strength tests. Therefore interested applicants should be of good health and physically fit.
I am currently looking for interested applicants who live in the North East, North West, South UK, Yorkshire, East Anglia, London and the Midlands.
Work will be divided between driving my client’s new fleet of specialist military vehicles and civilian HGV vehicles based in your home region; this is a home based role. Please note this is a permanent position paying a guaranteed monthly salary as detailed above.
Seven weeks training is provided but it is ESSENTIAL that you have a HGV1 C+E driving licence and commercial experience at this size of vehicle.
– Must be a holder of a full unrestricted C+E licence.
– No more than 6 penalty points on your licence.
– Commercial driving experience on HGV 1 C+E vehicles.
– Applications must be willing to work away from home when required.
– Fit and healthy as you will be attending both a medical and fitness tests (running/strength).
– £29,393 to £32,057 year 1 salary.
– Additional payment Uplifts.
– Regular, guaranteed monthly income.
– Reservist bounty (yearly extra income payment).
– Based from home with the opportunity to travel.
– 28 days paid holiday, increasing with service.
– Pension Scheme with Employer contributions.