ARE YOU EX-MILITARY?
DO YOU HAVE A HGV 1 C+E DRIVING LICENCE?
DO YOU MISS YOUR MILITARY UNIFORM?
If YES please read on below:
My Client is looking to recruit a number of experienced ex-military (Royal Navy, Royal Air Force (RAF) or British Army) HGV 1 C+E Drivers to drive their specialist military vehicles. All successful applicants must become an Army Sponsored Reservist, ultimately sponsored by our Client, a civilian company.
NOTE: All applicants will have to complete a comprehensive medical and fitness/strength tests. Therefore, interested applicants should be of good health and physically fit.
I am currently looking for interested applicants who live in the North East, North West, South UK, Yorkshire, East Anglia and the Midlands.
Work will be divided between driving my client’s new fleet of specialist military vehicles and civilian HGV vehicles based in your home region; this is a home based role. Please note this is a permanent position paying a guaranteed monthly salary of £30,000 plus.
Seven weeks training is provided but it is ESSENTIAL that you have a HGV1 C+E driving licence along with some commercial driving experience.
– Must be a holder of a full unrestricted C+E Articulated licence.
– Gained some HGV 1 commercial driving experience.
– No more than 6 penalty points on your licence.
– Applications must be willing to work away from home.
– Fit and healthy as you will be attending both a medical and fitness tests (running/strength).
– Starting salary of £30,000 plus.
– Additional payment Uplifts.
– Additional holiday.
– Regular, guaranteed monthly income.
– Reservist bounty (yearly extra income payment).
– Based from home with the opportunity to travel.
– 28 days paid holiday, increasing with service.
– Pension Scheme with Employer contributions.
INTERESTED BUT WANT TO KNOW MORE? For a confidential initial discussion please call Adrian Cheesman on: