ARE YOU AN EX-MILITARY MULTI-SKILLED ENGINEER? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN A NICHE INDUSTRY INVOLVING TRAVEL? OUR CLIENTS LOOKING FOR A FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM AND WILL CONSIDER CANDIDATES ON A REMOTE WORKING BASIS THAT CAN REPORT TO THE WINCHESTER SITE ON AN OCCASSIONAL BASIS
£31,000 ANNUAL SALARY, COMPANY VEHICLE & FUEL CARD, MOBILE, LAPTOP, PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE, CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME, TRAVEL EXPENSES, PROFIT-SHARE BONUS SCHEME, TRAINING ALONGSIDE AN EXISTING ENGINEER
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
– Travel to customer sites (UK, Ireland and Germany) to maintain, repair and give on-going technical support on electro-mechanical equipment.
– Identify faults and carry out repairs including; electrical and mechanical components, fluid, refrigerant, pneumatic and control systems etc.
– Install new components to ensure that machinery is working as quickly and efficiently as possible.
– Fault find and repair down to component level using a range of testing equipment.
– Provide precise, detailed technical reports / service documentation for site visits.
– Deliver effective on-site specialist technical support to customers.
Field Service Engineer Applicant Requirements:
– Proven multi-skilled background with Electro-Mechanical skills are essential for this role.
– Working knowledge of control systems.
– Ability to complete precise, detailed service documentation.
– Flexible approach to work – willing to travel in the UK on a regular basis and Europe on an occasional basis.
– IT Literate.
– Full driving licence.
– F Gas Qualification.
– Working knowledge of industrial refrigeration (Cascade systems).
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
– Salary £31,000 Per Annum.
– Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Private Healthcare.
– Employer Contributory Pension Scheme.
– Travel expenses paid for by client.
– 20 days plus 8 bank holidays (Rising to 25 days with length of service).
– Mon – Thurs: 8.30am – 5pm, Fri: 8.30am – 2.30pm.
– Time off in lieu.
– Training alongside an existing engineer.