Would you like to work for the leading global manufacturer of tyres? Due to continued expansion they now have a requirement for a Tyre Technician to be based in the Hackney/Shepherd’s Bush area.
SALARY IS £26,000, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, TOOLS & UNIFORM PROVIDED.
Tyre Technician Responsibilities:
– Prioritise and manage the workloads at your designated sites, including fleet inspections, tyre/wheel removal and fitting, re-grooving, minor repairs.
– Provide quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
– Control and monitor stock and casings, ensuring that these are effectively managed.
– Work on own initiative and also well within a team.
– Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
– Ensure all stock levels are fully maintained.
Tyre Technician Requirements:
– Must have tyre fitting experience – commercial experience is advantageous.
– Clear attention to detail.
– Ability to prioritise work and be effective under pressure.
– Effective time management and organisational skills.
– Hold a valid driving licence.
Tyre Technician Benefits:
– Salary – £26,000 per annum.
– Monday to Friday.
– 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays.
– Tools and uniform provided.
– Pension Scheme.