I am currently supporting a client in the recruitment of a small number of Pipework Engineers in the West Yorkshire area. Our client is an established successful growing business who carry out the testing and maintenance of fuel systems with prestigious clients across the UK. Candidates will have a strong mechanical background, ideally with some pipework experience.
SALARY IS £32,000 to £35,000, 28 DAYS HOLIDAY AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP YOUR EXISTING ENGINEERING SKILLS INTO A SPECIALIST AREA
Please note that this role does require extensive UK travel and you will be away from home 4 nights per week. You will be an ambitious engineer who is looking for a new challenge and keen to develop your existing engineering skills.
Pipework Engineer Responsibilities:
– The testing, installation and removal of pipework and pump systems.
– Supporting other engineers in completing tasks within a small team.
– Commissioning of systems.
– Complying to all health & safety.
Pipework Engineer Applicant Requirements:
– Strong mechanical engineering background, ideally with pipework experience.
– Full driving licence.
– Willingness to work away from home during the week.
– Team player who wants to learn new skills.
– Be capable of obtaining a high level of security clearance.
Pipework Engineer Benefits:
– Starting salary of £32,000 to £35,000 plus the potential for overtime.
– Ongoing training and investment.
– Strong opportunity for career progression.
– All PPE provided.
– Hotels, breakfast & evening meals all paid plus a daily subsidy for being away.