Our client based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire has an exciting opportunity for an experienced NDT Level 2 Inspector to join their team. The successful NDT Level 2 Inspector will conduct NDT testing and inspection utilising both Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant methods, interpreting results and generating reports on findings.
The successful NDT Level 2 Inspector will be joining a company who have a unique proposition, their operation is a blend of SME and Corporate who invest in state-of-the-art technology and offer job security.
NDT Level 2 Inspector Requirements:
- Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing role, ideally within aerospace or a related industry.
- Have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- Proven skills within an NDT environment and the ability to provide documented evidence of previous experience.
- Relevant NDT certification (EN4179).
NDT Level 2 Inspector Benefits:
- Salary is £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm with a 4pm finish on a Friday.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free onsite parking.
- Life assurance.
- WeCare employee support package – offering access to private GP services 24/7 plus mental health and wellbeing services.