Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineer ideally with electrical bias? Are you seeking a role with a well-established employer that will offer you training? Our client’s recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Site Engineer in Watford. The successful candidate will deal with electro-mechanical faults and preventative maintenance operations within an automated logistics warehouse environment.
SALARY IS £38,000 PLUS £5,000 SHIFT ALLOWANCE, 23 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, HEALTHCARE & STRUCTURED TRAINING PROGRAMME
Multi-Skilled Site Engineer Responsibilities:
– Deliver world class maintenance processes within a highly automated logistics system, providing high standards of equipment reliability and system technical availability.
– Take a safety-first approach to all tasks and demonstrating a track record of owning problems through to successful completion.
– Provide 1st level support– error correction within the logistics system.
– Carry out electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, fault finding and repairs.
– Provide planned maintenance of the automated logistics system.
– Monitor the technical operation of the logistics system.
– Conduct inspections and condition monitoring of installed equipment.
– Provide escalation management of equipment/system incidents.
– Interact with the customer management team keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression and addressing their concerns in a professional manner.
– Management of spare parts including usage, inventory levels, repairs, receipts, replenishments, ordering
Multi-Skilled Site Engineer Requirements:
– Candidate must hold a relevant recognised engineering qualification in electrical/mechanical engineering to a level of City and Guilds level 3/ NVQ level 3.
– Multi-skilled engineering background is essential.
– Ability to interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls.
– Ability to follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists.
– IT Literate: MS Office.
– Understanding of PLC’s and their function.
– Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge.
– Understanding of WMS, WCS systems.
Multi-Skilled Site Engineer Benefits:
– Salary £38,000 plus £5,000 Shift Allowance.
– Shift Pattern: 40 hours per week – 8am – 5pm (includes weekend working).
– Pension scheme.
– Healthcare plan.
– Uniform and PPE provided.
– Structured Training programme.