Our client is currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer with electrical bias at their site in Peterborough. The ideal candidate will have a background in dealing with electro-mechanical faults and preventative maintenance, ideally gained within a manufacturing, FMCG, food, automation environment.
SALARY IS £44,140 WHICH INCLUDES SHIFT ALLOWANCE, 23 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, HEALTHCARE & STRUCTURED TRAINING PROGRAMME
You will be working a Panama shift pattern – Days (06:00 – 18:00) Nights (18:00 – 06:00)
Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer Responsibilities:
– Undertake breakdown maintenance of machinery as required.
– Strip down and re-assembly, wiring, machine calibration and testing of equipment.
– Planned Preventative Maintenance to the required standards.
– Complete breakdown reports and shift reports including any issues arising on shift.
– Liaise with operations to ensure workload is prioritised correctly.
– Undertake improvement, repairs and modifications.
Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer Requirements:
– Candidate must hold a relevant recognised electrical engineering qualification to a level of City and Guilds level 3/ NVQ level 3.
– You must also hold a recognised electrical qualification i.e City & Guilds, NVQ or equivalent.
– Multi skilled engineering background with electrical bias.
– Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills.
– Ability to read and interpret engineering diagrams including electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415v motor controls.
– Understanding of PLC’s and their function would be advantageous.
– Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge would be advantageous.
Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer Benefits:
– Salary £44,140 including shift allowance.
– Shift Pattern: 42 hours per week, Panama shift pattern: Days (06:00 – 18:00) Nights (18:00 – 06:00).
– Pension scheme, Healthcare plan.
– Uniform and PPE provided.
– Structured Training programme.
– Opportunity to join a well-established company.