Would you like to work for the leading global manufacturer of tyres? Due to continued expansion they now have a requirement for a Mobile Tyre Technician to be based in South Wales and cover the following locations: Cwnbran/Blackwood/Merthyr and close surrounding areas.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 37½ HOURS. SALARY IS UP TO £24,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, QUARTERLY BONUS DEPENDING ON PERFORMANCE, COMPANY VAN, MOBILE PHONE, LAPTOP, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, TOOLS & UNIFORM PROVIDED.
Tyre Technician Responsibilities:
– Prioritise and manage the workloads at your designated sites, including fleet inspections, tyre/wheel removal and fitting, re-grooving, minor repairs.
– Control and monitor stock and casings, ensuring that these are effectively managed.
– Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
– Ensure all stock levels are fully maintained.
Tyre Technician Requirements:
– Must have tyre fitting experience – commercial experience is advantageous.
– Clear attention to detail.
– Ability to prioritise work and be effective under pressure.
– Hold a valid driving licence.