My client provides total facilities management solutions in a number of industry sectors throughout the majority of the UK. They are now recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to manage a maintenance team across school and leisure sites in the Rochdale and North Yorkshire areas. Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will need to undergo DBS checks.
SALARY IS COMPETITIVE, CAR ALLOWANCE, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
– Management of the maintenance team and work on site, responding to the day to day maintenance and repair demands.
– Management of specialist sub-contractors on site.
– Maintain management reporting systems for maintenance services on site.
– Organise and control workloads, ensuring all work is carried out within agreed response times.
– Ensure all planned preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with schedules.
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
– Proven maintenance background with supervisory/management experience within facilities/building services.
– Proactive in anticipating problems, recommending solutions, developing, controlling and implementing new systems.
– Ability to drive change.
– Sound working knowledge of health and safety.
– PFI experience – advantageous.