Our client is a leading provider of engineering solutions and training to their customer base across the UK. Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for a Lifting Equipment Technician to join their team at their site in Heathrow. The successful candidate will carry out the maintenance, inspection and testing of a range of lifting equipment within the workshop and at client sites in the Home Counties.
SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE. COMPANY VAN, MOBILE PHONE, EXPENSES PAID, PENSION SCHEME, 23 DAYS HOLIDAY RISING WITH SERVICE PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS.
Lifting Equipment Technician Responsibilities:
– Service and maintenance of a range of lifting equipment within the workshop and at client sites.
– Carry out regular inspection and certification of lifting equipment as and when required.
– Produce written reports.
– Assist the warehouse staff with the checking in of off hire equipment, ensuring lifting equipment is serviceable, inspected and certified as required.
– Regular travel throughout London and the Home Counties.
Lifting Equipment Technician Requirements:
– Must come from a mechanical engineering background.
– Proven experience in the servicing, maintenance and inspection of lifting equipment.
– Knowledge of LOLER and PUWER standards.
– Ideally hold a recognised LEEA qualification.
– Hold full clean driving licence.
Lifting Equipment Technician Benefits:
– Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
– Monday to Friday – 7.30am – 5pm.
– Overtime payable.
– Company van, mobile phone.
– 23 days holiday rising with service, plus bank holidays.
– Expenses paid.
– Pension scheme.