Our client is a leading provider of safety management systems. They install and commission these products throughout the UK and worldwide. Due to continued expansion, they now require a Field Electrical Engineer to join their team at their site in Sheffield. The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation, commissioning and servicing of equipment. Due to the nature of the role, your time will be split between the office and working on site. Candidates must be flexible in their approach to travel as well as spending time away from home overnight during the working week.
SALARY IS £33,000 – £37,500 DOE, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8.30AM – 5PM, COMPANY VAN, MOBILE PHONE, LAPTOP, UNIFORM, COMPANY CREDIT CARD PROVIDED, DISCRETIONARY BONUS, PENSION SCHEME AND PRIVATE HEALTHCARE.
Field Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
– The successful candidate will manage and plan installation projects as well as commission, modify and repair our client’s installations.
– Visit customer sites and carry out surveys and planning for future installations.
– Liaison with customers on site; carry out installation, commissioning on a range of safety management systems.
– Conduct demonstrations and provide product training to customers on site.
– Compile and submit technical reports.
– Provide technical support to the customer base.
Field Electrical Engineer Requirements:
– Must hold a relevant engineering qualification in Electrical Electronic Engineering.
– Proven electrical installation experience within the commercial field.
– Mechanical skills.
– Flexible approach to work – willing to travel and stay away from home during the working week.
– Hold full clean driving licence.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force with electrical engineering bias are encouraged to apply.