I am excited to be recruiting for my client based in Skipton, North Yorkshire who are a leading global manufacturer. They now have a vacancy for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will work as part of a team and will be responsible for the planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks as well as conducting electrical installations across the manufacturing plant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an electrically biased engineer who wants a varied role with the opportunity to develop. If you are looking for job security, then look no further my client are an established company who are constantly expanding. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the relevant PM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) and electrical contractor service inspections are conducted on time.
- Ensure all statutory electrical inspections are completed on time and all remedial work is logged and completed by the Site Services Department.
- Manage external contractors, issue work permits for electrical activities and carry out active monitoring.
- Complete repairs and breakdowns in a timely manner.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Candidate must hold a relevant recognised engineering qualification in electrical engineering to a level of NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Experience of working with PLC’s (ideally Siemens).
- Hold City & Guilds 17th Edition/18th Edition or Part P 2365 Electrical Installations.
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering diagrams.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
- Salary is Competitive.
- Monday to Friday – 36 hours per week 6am – 2pm/2.15pm – 10.15pm with a day off every 5th Friday.
- 22½ days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Employer contributory pension scheme 8% rising to 12% after 5 years.
- Cycle to work scheme, employee assistance program, free onsite parking.