Health and Safety; matching ex-Military profiles
The ability for our Armed Forces to communicate is essential. Technology ranges from small personal radios right through to satellite communications. All three services employ personnel to operate and maintain their communication networks so if your company is looking to recruit highly skilled and trained engineers who possess the drive, experience and ambition to succeed you have arrived in the right place.
- BTEC/NVQ/HNC/HND/Degree Telecommunications, Communication Systems Engineering, Extended Diploma in IT, IT & Telecommunications Systems
- ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management
- CompTIA Security +
- City & Guilds Designing and Planning Networks, Fibre Optic Cabling in an external and external environment, Communications Cabling, Communication Technologies.
- CMI NVQ Certificate in Management
Military Skills Match
- Royal Air Force - ICT Technician, Cyberspace Communications Specialist, Communications Infrastructure Technician
- Royal Signals – Communication Systems Engineer, Communications Systems Operator, Installation Technician
- Royal Navy – CIS Specialist, Communications Technician
A wide range of skills fit well within this sector, engineers/technicians from all three services with supervisory / management backgrounds.