Sales and Administration; matching ex-Military Profiles
The Armed Forces would not function effectively without uniformed Administration support whether this is in the provision of Personnel Administration, Management Information or Financial Management.
Each military unit will therefore have a small team of qualified Administrators to support the operational day-to-day running of that unit, this is both during peacetime and operational requirements.
- NVQ, Degree Business Administration / Human Resources
- Foundation Degree
- Accountancy qualifications such as the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Certificate in Education Qualification
- Advanced Diploma Administrative Management
- Certificate Personnel Practice - CIPD
Military Skills Match
- Royal Navy Writer
- Army Adjutant General Corps
- RAF Personnel Support Officer
A wide range of skills fit well within this sector, engineers/technicians from all three services with supervisory / management backgrounds.