Manufacturing and Production; ex-Military Profiles
When you think of the ex-military engineer or technician leaving their Armed Forces career you may nit initially think that they would be a good match to move into a manufacturing or production environment.
- BTEC/City & Guilds/NVQ, HNC/HND, Degree Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- CMI NVQ L4 Certificate in Management
- 17th Edition
- City & Guilds 2394/5
- LEAN Six Sigma
- Quality Assurance/Quality Management Systems Internal Auditor
Military Skills Match
- Royal Navy/RAF Aircraft Technician – Mechanical/Electrical
- Royal Navy/Army/RAF Avionics Technician
- Royal Navy Electronic/Electrical Weapons Engineer
- REME Electronics Technician
A wide range of skills fit well within this sector, engineers/technicians from all three services with supervisory / management backgrounds.