Logistics and Transport; ex-Military Profiles
The ability for military troops and equipment to be moved from one location to another is critical in order for our Armed Forces to operate effectively. Therefore the biggest group of people within our military reside in these two key career sectors.
- HGV Class 1 / 2 Licence
- Degree in Logistic Management
- CMI Level 5 / 6 / 7 Leadership & Management
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in Logistics and Transport (QCF)
- NVQ Warehousing & Distribution
- ADR Licence
Military Skills Match
- British Army
- Royal Air Force
- Royal Navy Logistician
- Royal Air Force Supplier (Logistics)
- British Army Royal Logistics Corps
A wide range of skills fit well within this sector, engineers/technicians from all three services with supervisory / management backgrounds.