DEFENCE AND MOD; ex-Military Profiles
Our ex-military candidate profile is an extremely strong fit with companies of all sizes operating within the Defence or Ministry of Defence (MOD) sectors.
Their ability to understand how the Armed Forces functions along with equipment and technology specifics allows them to quickly add a high level of value. Our candidates also understand how to communicate to military personnel and therefore can gain that winning edge during difficult or challenging projects.
- BTEC/City & Guilds/NVQ, HNC/HND, Degree Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- NVQ/BTEC Driving Light Goods/Carry and Transport Goods/Warehouse & Distribution
- Certificate of Professional Development / BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Prepared to obtain and maintain Sponsored Reservist Status
- Prepared to obtain or already hold Security Clearance at various levels
- Prince 2 Project Management
- Joint Service Publications knowledge including JSP375
Military Skills Match
- Royal Navy
- British Army
- Army Aircraft Technician
A wide range of skills fit well within this sector, engineers/technicians from all three services with supervisory / management backgrounds.