CONSTRUCTION; matching ex-Military Profiles
The ability for our Armed Forces to deploy quickly into operational, peacekeeping and disaster relief locations often mean that infrastructure is not available and therefore has to be built. This could include permanent or temporary accommodation, civil services such as drainage and water supply, aircraft runways along with perimeter security.
The Royal Engineers (RE) of the British Army provide the majority of construction support and are often referred to as Sappers.
- CITB Site Manager
- First Aid at Work
- Prince 2
- British Institute of Facilities Management
- IAM Advanced Diploma in Management Practice
- NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Construction & IOSH Safety Manager
- Diploma in Construction Engineering
- IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management
- Legionella L8 Responsible person
- CS1 Confined space certificate
Military Skills Match
- Royal Navy
- British Army
- Army Aircraft Technician
A wide range of skills fit well within this sector, engineers/technicians from all three services with supervisory / management backgrounds.