Automotive; matching ex-Military profiles
Our ex-military candidate profile is an extremely strong fit with companies of all sizes operating within the Automotive sectors.
The range of vehicles used within the British Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force is extensive. These range from small vehicles, including those of a commercial type, HGV Class 2 and 1, tanks & tank transporters and modified specialist vehicles to name but a few.
The ability to maintain vehicles is essential in order that troops and equipment can be moved.
- NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree Mechanical Engineering
- City & Guilds Part 1/2/3 Motor Vehicle Craft Studies
- City & Guilds - Repair and Servicing of Road Vehicles Light Vehicles
- NVQ Motor Vehicle Maintenance
- HGV Class 1 / Class 2 driving licence
Military Skills Match
- British Army (REME) Vehicle Mechanic
- Royal Navy Marine Engineer
- Royal Air Force Vehicle & Equipment Mechanical Technician
- Royal Air Force General Workshop Technician
- Royal Air Force / Army Aircraft Technician.