Demob Job Alert - 12 June 2017
Our Latest Vacancies - 12 June 2017
Welcome to our latest job alert, last week was a very busy week in the office and we have some great new vacancies, a few of which are listed below.
If you are an ex-military jobseeker make sure you start your week off with reflecting on your job search activity from last week. Chase those applications up, make sure they have been received and maximise your chance to secure a face-to-face interview.
Joanne is currently recruiting in Skelmersdale, Lancashire for an electrically biased Engineer with experience of working on heavy machinery and 3 phase motors. Candidates must have working knowledge of flow level, pressure and temperature. Ex-military candidates from RAF General Technician (Electrical), Aircraft Technician (Avionics), Royal Navy Marine Engineer (Electrical), Weapons Engineer, REME Avionics/Electrical are encouraged to apply.
Some of our latest vacancies:
- Vehicle Technician - Kent - click here
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Surrey/Berkshire & surrounding areas - click here
- Production Manager - Grays, Essex - click here
- Internal Sales Executive - Hawkhurst, Kent - click here
- Electro-Mechanical Site Engineer - Basingstoke - click here
- Installation Service Engineer - M1/M4/M5/M6 Corridor - click here
- Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer - Skelmersdale, Lancashire - click here
- Building Services Engineer - Newcaste Upon Tyne - click here
- Auto Electrician - Northampton - click here
- Technical Support Engineer (IT/Telecoms) - Gloucester - click here
- Multi-skilled Shift Engineer -Melton Mowbery - click here
- Ex Military HGV 1 C+E Drivers - many UK locations - click here
Have you registered your CV with us?
Listen to our Managing Director Adrian Cheesman explain why you should register your details and CV with us here at Demob Job.
Select the video to watch.
Please click here to view all news articles