Our client is a leading manufacturer of water treatment systems. Due to continued expansion our client is now looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for travelling the UK and carrying out service, commissioning and repair of company products.
Ideal home location is Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Oxford, Northampton, Coventry, Birmingham or Wolverhampton.
£27,000 - £30,000 ANNUAL SALARY, COMPANY CAR, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8AM – 5PM, 20 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS, EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTORY PENSION, ON TARGET EARNINGS £6,000 (UNCAPPED COMMISSION & BONUS)
PLEASE NOTE – There is a degree of flexibility needed with this role as for the first 4 weeks’ you will need to travel to Germany to carry out additional training and also into London for additional training, this role also involves extensive UK travel with occasional overnight stays.
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for carrying out installation, service, repair and commissioning of company products including physical water conditioners, ultra violet disinfection systems, chlorine dioxide dosing systems, water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, filtration equipment and chemical dosing systems.
- Provide technical assistance on company products to clients and staff.
- Maintain customer service/maintenance files, spreadsheets and databases.
- Maintain an effective stock control and re-ordering system for spare parts and inform service contracts manager when stocks are low.
- Identify repair / service opportunities and advise Service Contracts Manager.
- Take ownership of jobs on site visits and report to Service Manager on completion.
- Complete written accurate reports of completed site visits and return to Service Manager.
- Responsible for health & safety at all times, keep up to date with technical advances within the water treatment industry.
Field Service Engineer Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must have a strong multi-skilled engineering background in electrical and mechanical.
- Strong technical background within a similar role.
- Ability to fault find and strip down systems.
- It is essential that you have experience of working on the following; water conditioners, ultra violet disinfection systems, chlorine dioxide dosing systems, water softeners, reverse osmosis system, filtration equipment and chemical dosing systems.
- Service, maintenance and repair experience.
- Flexible with regards to travel.
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
- £27,000 - £30,000 annual salary plus £6,000 OTE commission/bonus.
- Company car provided.
- Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats rising to 24 days after 4 years.
- Employer contributory pension.
- Company work-wear & PPE provided.
Please click the link to apply or call Emma on 0191 3233893.