Our client provides total facilities management solutions to a number of industries within both the private and public sectors throughout the majority of the UK. They are now looking for a Receptionist to be based at their clients’ site in Surbiton, Surrey. The successful Receptionist will provide a high-quality front of house service for customers and clients visiting or contacting the site.
SALARY IS £COMPETITIVE, PENSION SCHEME & 20 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, FREE ONSITE PARKING. MONDAY TO FRIDAY 1030AM – 7PM.
Receptionist (FM) Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and accurately transfer calls to the relevant extensions/departments.
- Greet visitors to the site and provide information and directions for all areas, as required.
- Carry out filing and administration duties as required by the Facilities Manager.
- Adhere to procedures to ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely and correct manner, efficiently, economically and for the benefit of the site and the company.
- Log and report incidents accurately and promptly.
- Report breakdowns, maintenance requirements and safety hazards via the Helpdesk.
- Act as the first point of contact for staff, clients and customers on site, providing assistance as required.
- Complete forms and paperwork accurately as and when required.
- Consistently deliver demonstrable high-quality services to our Service Users.
- Regular liaison with other facilities staff and departments, site occupiers and service users.
- Report any issue immediately that may affect the Service User/service of the site.
Receptionist (FM) Requirements:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Confident telephone manner with clear, verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of switchboard functions.
- Team player.
- Confident and flexible when dealing with people at all levels.
Receptionist (FM) Benefits:
- Salary £Competitive.
- Monday to Friday – 1030am – 7pm, however there may be requirement to cover early shift 7am – 3pm.
- Overtime payable (holiday cover).
- Pension Scheme.
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Free onsite parking.
- Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.