Are you leaving the military and thinking about a new career within engineering? Would you like to join a company who will look after you and value your skills? Do you want to work in a field service role?
Our client is now currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join their existing team. This role will involve travelling to customer sites nationwide to carry out service, maintenance and repair tasks on the companies’ equipment. Please note that there does need to be a level of flexibility for this role as you will need to stay overnight.
SALARY £COMPETITIVE DOE, COMPANY VAN, OVERTIME AVAILABLE, CALL-OUT ALLOWANCE OVERNIGHT DISTURBANCE ALLOWANCE, PENSION, MOBILE, LAPTOP, CREDIT CARD FOR OVERNIGHT EXPENSES, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Service, troubleshoot and repair air compressors and ancillary equipment.
- Keep up to date records including service database, job sheets and mileage reports.
- Provide high level of customer service and act as a communication interface between the company and its customers.
- Work as part of the mobile service team and liaise with the Service Manager and admin team on a daily basis.
- Identify and recommend systems and new product upgrades to the Sales Team.
- Provide telephone trouble shooting support to the client’s customers and distributors.
Field Service Engineer Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must hold a strong working background in electro-mechanical engineering.
- Experience of servicing/repairing compressed air equipment or similar rotation equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematics.
- Knowledge of fault finding on PLC’s.
- IT Literate: MS Office.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Provide own basic tools.
- Flexible with regards to travel, overnight stays and call-out rota.
- Possession FGAS/Air Conditioning qualification would be advantageous.
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
- £Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
- Company Van.
- Overtime Payable.
- Call-out payments.
- All expenses paid when staying overnight.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Pension scheme.
- Mobile phone, laptop and credit card for business use.
PLEASE APPLY VIA LINK BELOW OR CALL KIM ON 0333 344 5577