Do you have a background in PMR/DMR/Tetra along with experience in the field of solutions architecture? If so, this could be your ideal opportunity. Due to continued expansion my client is currently recruiting for a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect at their site in Heathrow. The Pre-Sales Solutions Architect will act as the architect and owner of solution design and technical proposals. Working closely with the Business Development Managers/ Account Managers, you will be responsible for the development, design, evaluation, and modification of system solutions and architecture to meet customer requirements.
SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, LIFE INSURANCE, PENSION SCHEME, 20 DAYS’ HOLIDAY RISING TO 25 DAYS WITH LENGTH OF SERVICE.
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect Responsibilities:
- Gather, analyse and understanding customer requirements, performing research and investigation to create thorough and accurate technical solutions that meet customer needs.
- Develop solutions to the required level of detail including high-level design, low-level design, statements of work, service descriptions, bills of materials etc.
- Provide strategic advice and as technical lead on key proposals, ensuring that the strategies of the technical and commercial proposal are aligned.
- Provide support to technical and commercial contributors of bids and proposals, mentoring ‘up and coming’ technical contributors, providing support to the overall bid structure, ongoing guidance, reviewing and editing of drafts.
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect Requirements:
- Degree level education is required, preferably in Telecommunications, Electronics, Wireless, Computer, or Network Engineering related discipline.
- Ideally you will have some experience in sales, engineering, solutions architecture or related field.
- You will require cross solution level technical understanding and expertise across multiple platforms, TETRA, DMR, cellular, WiFi, VoIP, cloud, database and IoT.
- Knowledge of RF coverage predictions, traffic/capacity modeling, and related software packages.
- Good knowledge of IP networking architecture, protocols and security is highly desirable.
- Flexible approach to travel as although you will be based in Heathrow you will be required to travel to other customer sites.
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect Benefits:
- Negotiable salary depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm.
- 20 days holiday, rising to 25 days with length of service plus bank holidays.
- Life insurance, pension scheme.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company.