Are you seeking your next opportunity? Are you looking for an exciting new role with a globally recognised and leading events company? Our client are recruiting for an Logistics Manager (Events) to join their team in Basingstoke.
THIS IS AN EXCITING POSITION WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH A PRESTIGIOUS CLIENT AND MANAGE MULTIPLE EVENTS WORLDWIDE. OFFERS A COMPETITIVE SALARY, BONUS SCHEME & BENEFITS
Logistics Manager (Events) Responsibilities:
- Liaise closely with the client and the internal team providing planning and coordinating events worldwide.
- Budget responsibility for individual clients.
- Compile client proposals, responding to new briefs, pitches and client negotiations.
- Implement project management disciplines, processes and skills.
- Manage artwork, colour matching and the approval processes both with the client and production.
- Attend site visits outside of normal working hours on an occasional basis to ensure the smooth running of installations.
- Compile and maintain project reports, schedules and photos.
- Follow up reviews on projects post completion.
- Development of additional business opportunities within the client account
Logistics Manager (Events) Requirements:
- Proven logistics planning background with experience in the movement of equipment.
- Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proven track record in delivering project work on time, to budget and agreed quality standards.
- Commercial awareness and able to assist in delivering on agreed profit margins.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to facilitate meetings.
- IT Literate: MS Office and Smartsheet would be advantageous.
- Although the role is predominantly based in Basingstoke, there will be the requirement to travel overseas to attend client sites.
Logistics Manager (Events) Benefits:
- £Competitive salary.
- Performance and profit related bonus scheme paid six monthly.
- Mobile Phone, Laptop.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 statutory days
- Opportunity to join an established company and work in a challenging and varied environment.