Do you have a logistics/stores management background? Are you looking to secure a new role with a reputable business? My client are recruiting for a Logistics Manager to join their team in Redhill, Surrey. You will ensure the logistics, stores and workshop areas run smoothly at all times and actions are timely in line with delegation of authority documents.
SALARY UP TO £36,000 DOE, PENSION SCHEME, MON – FRI 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK, PRIVATE HEALTHCARE & LIFE ASSURANCE
Logistics Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee sales order processing and invoicing; in liaison with Purchasing and Credit Control departments, ensure that sales orders are dispatched and invoiced accurately.
- Chase up and have an overview of sales orders and field service calls being processed and reported, liaising with the Finance department as required.
- Understand projects, cost control and invoicing to ensure they’re processed accurately.
- Understand the interaction between logistics and airtime and how airtime orders are processed.
- Oversee repairs and returns so stock levels are maintained accurately and items move quickly through the repair loop.
- Identify commodity codes for import/export purposes and record them accurately.
- Check Import/Export activity on behalf of the company and be Point of Contact for any HMRC inspections
- Manage the stores environment, ensuring good working practices and conformance to Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Manage relationship with workshop ensuring goods move smoothly between stores and workshop and that jobs are returned to stores in a timely fashion.
- Manage workshop jobs ensuring that they transit the workshop efficiently and are closed down properly
Logistics Manager Applicant Requirements:
- Demonstrable working background in warehouse management.
- Logical approach to systems and procedures including written procedures.
- Stock control experience.
- Overseas exports experience would be advantageous.
- Mus t be able to obtain security clearance and hold a 5-year checkable work history.
- Ability to work to strict timelines.
- Commercially aware.
Logistics Manager Benefits:
- Up to £36,000 Salary.
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company.
PLEASE APPLY VIA LINK BELOW OR CALL KIM ON 0333 344 5577