Our client provides total facilities management solutions to a number of industries within both the private and public sectors throughout the majority of the UK. They are now looking for an electrically biased Mobile Buildings Services Engineer to join their team. The successful Mobile Building Services Engineer will be home based ideally in the Lilbourne and surrounding areas (M1/M6/M5) and will provide cover across a number of sites in the South however there will be the requirement to cover other sites nationwide. Please note, due to the nature of the role, candidates must be willing to travel and stay away from home overnight during the working week. Candidates must be willing to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
SALARY IS £COMPETITIVE, ON CALL ALLOWANCE, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, COMPANY VAN, PENSION SCHEME.
Mobile Buildings Services Engineer (Electrical) Responsibilities:
- Provide support to all sites covering the absence of Electrical or other Building Services Engineer.
- Provide specific call out cover or stage two expert cover to sites when reasonably requested to do so.
- Support sites by undertaking training and achieve qualification for AP(LV) as a minimum with appointment as Deputy AP(LV) to healthcare sites.
- Undertake training and achieve qualification for other AP and CP roles as may be reasonably requested (e.g. Heating and Ventilation, L8, Lifts, Medical gas).
- Undertake electrical repairs, installation and training in various locations as the need arises.
- Carry out fixed wire testing in various location under NICEIC membership.
- Undertake general maintenance repairs within capability; heating, plumbing and general building emergency repairs.
Mobile Buildings Services Engineer (Electrical) Requirements:
- Hold an Electrical Engineering qualification; including 17th Edition (or equivalent).
- Must hold electrical test and inspection City & Guilds 2395 or equivalent.
- Proven experience within a facilities/building services environment, ideally within healthcare.
- Familiar with Service Level Agreement and ability to deliver against the requirements of same
- Experience of HVAC and BMS.
- Customer focused approach and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to manage own workload and work autonomously
- Flexible approach to travel, overnight stays and requirement to participate in call out rotas.
- IT literate.
- Hold full driving licence.
- Hold F-Gas (2079) qualification.
- Mechanical engineering skills.
Mobile Buildings Services Engineer (Electrical) Benefits:
- Salary £Competitive.
- Monday to Friday - 37½ hours per week.
- Callout and AP Allowance.
- Company van, expenses paid.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.
Please apply via the link below or call Joanne on 03333445577.