Our client is a leading global manufacturer of tyres. Due to continued expansion they now have a requirement for a Tyre Fleet Inspector to be based at their clients’ site in West Ham, London.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY – SALARY IS UP TO £26,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, COMPANY VAN, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE BASED BONUSES (AFTER PROBATION), PENSION SCHEME, TOOLS & UNIFORM PROVIDED.
Tyre Fleet Inspector Responsibilities:
– Prioritise and manage the workloads at your designated site, including fleet inspections, ensuring the customer is kept fully update on any actions required.
– Provide quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
– Work on own initiative and also well within a team.
– Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
– Ensure all stock levels are fully maintained.
Tyre Fleet Inspector Requirements:
– Must have commercial tyre fitting experience particularly associated with Buses.
– Clear attention to detail.
– Ability to prioritise work and be effective under pressure.
– Effective time management and organisational skills.
– Hold a valid driving licence.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military background, Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force.