Our client is a leading provider of engineering solutions to a number of industries. They now have a requirement for a Test Technician to join their site in Newcastle.
£NEGOTIABLE SALARY DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE, PENSION SCHEME, ONSITE PARKING.
Test Technician Responsibilities:
– Responsible for the inspection and test of all equipment as part of the quality control process.
– Testing of circuit boards including all in-house manufactured boards and bought-in supplier boards.
– Carry out capability tests and calibrate equipment as part of the quality control process including any repairs or adjustments required.
– Perform all first and second-hand tests on newly manufactured products.
– Evaluation and repair of non-client PCB boards and circuitry.
– Build, maintain and improve test jigs when required.
– Programming of boards and chips for use in-house and second-hand parts.
– Ensure all PCB’s sold as spares are fully tested and functional before dispatch.
Test Technician Applicant Requirements:
– Proven electrical/electronic engineering background with strong fault finding and diagnostic skills.
– Prepared to use relevant testing equipment.
– Experience within a quality control role – desirable.
Test Technician Benefits:
– Salary £Negotiable DOE.
– Mon – Fri: 8am – 4.30pm.
– Onsite Parking.
– 20 days holiday including Bank Holidays (Rising one day per year of service up to a maximum of 25 days).
– Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.