Are you ex-military and from a Defence Sales background? Would you like a more challenging role where you can travel across Europe?
Our client now has an opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager to join their existing team based in Yateley, Hampshire. You will be responsible for promoting the companies’ products across a wide range of new and existing customers within the defence sector, particularly marine.
£COMPETITIVE SALARY, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8.30AM – 5PM, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 BANK HOLIDAYS, PERFORMANCE RELATED BONUS, COMPANY PENSION SCHEME, OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD, OTHER BENEFITS TO BE DISCUSSED
Although it is not essential, we are particularly interested to hear from candidates who have previously served in the Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force and have a proven defence sales background.
– You must be educated to degree level or equivalent.
– Ideally you will have a Royal Navy background or have worked within marine sector.
– You must have a proven sales track record.
– Ideally you will have a technical background or a good technical understanding.
– Full driving licence.
– Team player who wants to learn new skills.
– £Competitive annual salary.
– Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
– 25 days annual holiday per year.
– Company pension plus other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
– Opportunity to join an international company.