Are you looking for a Systems Engineer role with plenty of variety in your work within the military sector? Our client is an established manufacturer of specialist communications equipment and are looking to recruit a Systems Engineer to be based in Redhill, Surrey. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and configuration of MoD / Government Projects.
Due to the nature of their business you will also have to undergo a high level of DV security clearance therefore you must be prepared to go through the relevant checks.
£NEGOTIABLE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM – 5.30PM, ON CALL ALLOWANCE, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS, COMPANY PENSION AND PRIVATE HEALTHCARE.
Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
– Delivery of assigned projects using the project specifications given by the customers.
– Ensure all drawing work and technical documentation are provided for handover to projects office.
– Define IP structure’s for new projects and provide guidance to projects office for any escalated support problems pertaining to network problems.
– Verification of new software, ensuring that each build meets test criteria and efficiency.
– Liaison with MoD / Gov agencies as required for any trials.
Systems Engineer Applicant Requirements:
– You must have a strong Systems Engineering background and have worked within an MoD / Government environment.
– Experience with Cisco CCNA or equivalent.
– Proven administration skills.
– ICT and Satellite communications experience highly desirable.
– Ability to obtain DV Clearance.
Systems Engineer Benefits:
– £negotiable basic salary depending on experience.
– On call allowance plus overtime paid.
– Pension Scheme and Private healthcare.
– 25 days holiday + 8 statutory days.
– Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force and have proven experience as a Systems Engineer.