Due to continued investment and expansion, our client is now recruiting for 4 x Shift Maintenance Electricians at their site in Lancaster. The successful candidates will be responsible for planned preventative and reactive maintenance along with continuous improvement activities on site.
SALARY IS COMPETITIVE, MONDAY TO FRIDAY SHIFT EARLIES: 6AM – 2PM / LATES: 2PM – 10PM, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SCHEME, SUBSIDISED LEGAL SERVICES, CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME, CHILDCARE VOUCHERS ETC.
Shift Maintenance Electrician Responsibilities:
– Undertake planned preventative maintenance to machinery and plant.
– Respond to reactive breakdowns, carry out fault finding and diagnostics of electrical machinery.
– Respond to any emergency callouts, including participating in a 1 in 4 week out of hours callout rota.
– Assist with improvements and any modifications to machinery and equipment.
– Support any installation of new equipment on site.
Shift Maintenance Electrician Requirements:
– Must have an electrical engineering background and hold a recognised qualification.
– Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills.
– Ability to read and interpret electrical engineering diagrams.
– Flexible approach regarding participating in on call pattern which covers out of hours and weekends.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force with electrical engineering bias.