Our client based in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire now has an immediate requirement for a Service & Sales Administrator to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with the Field Service Engineers to provide support and coordination for customer visits.
£24,000 – £27,000 STARTING SALARY, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM – 5PM, EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTORY PENSION, ANNUAL BONUS SCHEME, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PER YEAR PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS
Service & Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Booking onsite service time with customers and allocating this to the most appropriate engineer.
- Liaising with the engineers to ensure that the time allocated is sufficient, the engineer will have access to the required tooling and any documents required for the engineer to attend site have been completed and sent to the customer.
- Liaise with the engineers regarding travel and overnight stays required and book hotels, flight, or ferry travel accordingly.
- Organising existing contract work by booking in service time with the customer and ordering required parts.
- Following up with customers after service visits to ensure that they are happy with the service and satisfied with the work that has been completed and that they have all the relevant paperwork.
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries where possible or send to the appropriate engineer.
Service & Sales Administrator Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must have a strong administration background and have some technical / engineering knowledge.
- Excellent ability to organise time and prioritise workload with minimal supervision whilst liaising and managing customer expectations.
- Excellent customer service operations via telephone and email.
- IT Literate: MS Office and database operation.
- Good typing and note taking skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.