My client is a leading global company; they provide turnkey solutions to their prestigious blue-chip client base worldwide. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer (Electrical/Electronic) to join their team at their site in Stockport.
SALARY IS COMPETITIVE, ANNUAL COMPANY BONUS, PENSION SCHEME, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS. MOBILE PHONE, LAPTOP, PPE, TOOLS PROVIDED. FULL TRAINING ON COMPANY PRODUCTS PROVIDED.
Service Engineer (Electrical/Electronic) Responsibilities:
- Travel regularly to customer sites within the UK, Europe and the Middle East and carry out the commissioning, service and electrical/electronic repairs to the company’s bespoke equipment.
– Identify faults and carry out repairs including; PCB replacement, camera alignments etc.
– Use of testing equipment including oscilloscopes.
– Install new components to ensure that machinery is working as quickly and efficiently as possible.
– Train customers and staff both in house and on site.
– Provide technical support to customers, agents, distributors and sales managers.
Service Engineer (Electrical/Electronic) Requirements:
– Proven multi-skilled background with Electrical & Electronic skills are essential for this role.
– Hold a minimum of BTEC/NVQ in Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
– Fully conversant with the use of test equipment, including Oscilloscopes.
– Flexible approach to work – willing to travel overseas when required.
– Full valid UK driving licence.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air force.