Our client is a leading provider of bespoke engineering solutions nationwide. Due to continued expansion, they now have the requirement for an Service Engineer to join their team. The successful Service Engineer will travel to customer sites nationwide and carry out the commissioning, service, maintenance and repair of the company’s range of equipment. Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be flexible with staying away from home during the working week.
Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer sites and carry out commissioning, service and maintenance of the company equipment.
- Respond to reactive breakdowns and carry out fault finding and diagnostics.
- Work with 24v DC, 230v and 415v AC supplies.
Service Engineer Requirements:
- Strong electrical engineering background with a relevant qualification.
- Hold 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (Advantageous).
- Mechanical engineering knowledge (Not essential as training will be provided).
- Ability to work with single phase and 3 phase systems.
- Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills with the ability to read electrical engineering schematics.
- Flexible approach to staying away from home during the working week.
- Must be able to work at height.
- Hold full clean driving licence.
Service Engineer Benefits:
- Negotiable salary.
- Overtime payable.
- Company vehicle, mobile phone provided.
- Pension scheme, employee discount scheme, health cash plan.
- Full product training will be provided.
NOTE – My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.