Our client is a leading consultancy delivering specialist cyber security services to their customers. They’re now looking for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant to join their existing team. Please note that this is a home-based role but you will need to live around the M3 / M4 Corridor and be easily commutable to Bristol, London and throughout the South of England. Ideal home locations include Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Corsham, Basingstoke, Andover, Southampton and Salisbury. You will be required to use your own vehicle for travelling but will be able to claim back any mileage used, the travel involved may also include overnight stays on occasions.
Please note due to the nature of this role you will have to undergo a high level of government security clearance therefore you must be prepared to go through the necessary checks.
SALARY £65,000 – £75,000 depending on experience, 37 hours per week, 25 days plus bank holidays, Mileage and expenses paid.
Senior Cyber Security Consultant Responsibilities:
– Delivery of cyber security tasks including conducting cyber security gap analysis and risk assessments.
– Support to achieve company security certifications and development of customer security policies and procedures.
– Understanding, assessing and articulating business and information risk at technical and business process level.
– Reviewing the effectiveness of existing security controls and proposing proportionate security improvements.
– Support business development by assisting the sales team and providing expertise when creating proposals.
Senior Cyber Security Consultant Applicant Requirements:
– The successful candidate must have a strong IT / Information Security background with demonstrable experience in Cyber Security.
– You must also have a CCP qualification, CISP and/or CISM.
– Good understanding of security issues, information security concepts and best practice.
– Knowledge of industry standards for IT management and cyber security.
– Flexible and adaptable approach with a willingness to learn new skills.
– Full UK Driving Licence and flexible with regards to travel.
Senior Cyber Security Consultant Benefits:
– £65,000 – £75,000 annual salary depending on experience.
– Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
– Company pension, Healthcare & Life Insurance plan.
– Mobile plus laptop.
– Mileage allowance plus expenses.