Due to continued growth and expansion, my client is recruiting for a Security Services Auditor in the London/Essex/Kent area. Based from home, ideally the candidate will live in or close to the Enfield, Epping, Brentwood, Romford, Grays, Dartford, Bromley areas. The successful Security Services Auditor will be based from home and will travel to customer sites carrying out inspections/audits of security companies involved primarily with supplying security services including static guards, mobile patrols, door supervision, key holding and alarm response, monitoring of CCTV and cash in transit etc. Please note, due to the nature of the role you must be flexible towards travel. Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be willing to undergo security clearance.
STARTING SALARY £35,000 WHICH WILL INCREASE AFTER PROBATION, COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, PENSION SCHEME & LIFE ASSURANCE SCHEME IS NEGOTIABLE.
Security Services Auditor Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer sites and carry out inspections/audits on a wide range of security services including static guards, mobile patrols, door supervision, key holding and alarm response, monitoring of CCTV and cash in transit etc.
- Ensure that the systems are compliant with British Standards and other technical specifications.
- Appraise and comment upon corrective actions, ensuring reporting deadlines are met.
- Undertake ad-hoc investigations or other projects.
Security Services Auditor Requirements:
- Proven background within the Security Services industry in Contract Management or Compliance.
- Experience of carrying out audits/inspection and quality management systems.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface at all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- IT Literate – including the use of MS Office.
- Team Player.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant British, European and International Standards and the SIA ACS Scheme.
- Knowledge of UKAS requirements, the Data Protection Act, Working Time Regulations, the Security Industry’s licensing requirements.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Hold NEBOSH, IOSH or Environmental certifications.