Our client now has an immediate requirement for a Refrigeration Engineer to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be located in or around Sheffield and will be responsible for covering around the North West/Yorkshire/Midlands area.
SALARY £30,000 BASIC, OTE £40,000 – £50,000, 42.5 HOURS PER WEEK, COMPANY VAN, LAPTOP, MOBILE, TOOLS, UNIFORM AND PPE PROVIDED
Refrigeration Engineer Responsibilities:
– Responsible for visiting customer sites to carry out service, maintenance and repair to cooling systems.
– Dealing with air cooled and water cooled chill water circuits as well as refrigeration systems from 0.5kw to approx. 50kw.
– Attend breakdowns and provide the high levels of service and support to customers.
– Identify and repair leaks, evacuate systems and replace compressor or control valves.
– Soldering and brazing metals.
– Investigate and repair electrical control circuits.
– Complete paperwork and reports of activities and other documentation required.
Refrigeration Engineer Applicant Requirements:
– It is essential that you hold an F-Gas Category 1 qualification and have experience within refrigeration.
– Experience in electrical engineering.
– Full UK Driving Licence.
– Flexible with regards to staying away from home 2-3 nights per week.
Refrigeration Engineer Benefits:
– £30,000 basic, OTE £40,000 – £50,000.
– Monday to Friday 42.5 hours per week.
– 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
– Company pension
– Mobile plus laptop.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force, particularly Marine Engineers and Engineers with experience on refrigeration systems.