My client has an immediate requirement for a Radio/Telematics Service Engineer based in Bridgwater, Somerset. You will be working as part of a team and will travel to customer sites carrying out the installation, service, maintenance and repair of customer radio and telematics equipment. Candidates wishing to apply must be able to undertake DBS clearance.
NEGOTIABLE SALARY DEPENDING ON SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE, 20 DAYS HOLIDAY RISING TO 25 DAYS WITH SERVICE PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME.
Radio/Telematics Service Engineer Responsibilities:
– Respond to customer reported incidents (via the service desk) within the agreed SLA framework, carrying out remedial maintenance ensuring all incidents are resolved.
– Ensure Customers requests are delivered within expected timeframes.
– Carry out inspections and preventative maintenance at customer sites within the required SLA’s.
– Carry out installation and product testing as required.
Radio/Telematics Service Engineer Requirements:
– Must hold a valid CSCS card.
– Excellent Radio, Unified Comms and/or Network and I.T. technical and industry knowledge.
– Experience of carrying out the installation of radio equipment in vehicles.
– Cellular / Wi-Fi knowledge.
– RF knowledge.
– Hold a working at height/climbing certificate – advantageous.
– Flexible approach to work.
– IT literate.
– Hold a clean driving licence.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from both commercial and ex-military candidates, Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force with Radio/Telematics Service Engineering backgrounds.