Our client is a leading global manufacturing company of bespoke equipment and now require a Quotation Engineer to join their busy team based in Stockport. This is a great role which includes some good benefits including a 1pm finish on a Friday.
SALARY IS £30,000, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS, COMPANY PENSION SCHEME EMPLOYEE 5 percent & EMPLOYER 10 percent, HEALTHCARE AND CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME.
The successful candidate will be providing quotations for a wide range of equipment and spares, so it is essential that you have an engineering background.
Quotation Engineer Responsibilities:
– Generate quotations from a commercial system.
– Obtain cost updates from suppliers.
– Update systems to reflect new pricing.
– Trace parts using various methods.
– When required find new suppliers.
– Liaise with a wide group of customers and suppliers.
Quotation Engineer Requirements:
– Engineering background.
– Ability to understand technical drawings.
– Eye for detail.
– Strong communication skills.
– Self-driven and strong organiser.
– Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
– Ability to understand profit & loss and basic business finance.
– Desirable, not essential, if you speak another European language.
Quotation Engineer Benefits:
– £30,000 per annum.
– Monday to Friday – 37 hours; Monday to Thursday 8am – 4.30pm, Friday 8am – 1pm.
– Company Pension Scheme – employee 5 percent / employer 10 percent.
– 25 days plus 8 bank holidays.
– Healthcare and cycle to work scheme.