ARE YOU EX-MILITARY? DO YOU HAVE A MECHANICAL OR CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING BACKGROUND? ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK FOR A WORLD-LEADING PROVDER OF HIGH-QUALITY ENGINEERED PRODUCTS & MATERIALS TO GLOBAL INDUSTRIES? IF THE ANSWER IS YES, I HAVE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY! OUR CLIENT REQUIRE A PROJECT SUPERVISOR TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN HINCKLEY.
£COMPETITIVE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, OVERTIME AVAILABLE, COMPANY VEHICLE, TRAVEL EXPENSES, PENSION SCHEME AND TRAINING PROGRAMMES.
Project Supervisor Responsibilities:
– Attending customer sites to undertake and supervise mechanical installation and/or assembly projects.
– Travelling both nationwide and internationally to customer sites to carry out site surveys, pre-installation visits prior to supervising the relevant projects.
– Managing project teams of up to eight personnel with regular overnight stays, therefore candidates must be flexible regarding travel and nights away from home.
Project Supervisor Applicant Requirements:
– Previous working background within mechanical engineering.
– Hands on approach and prepared to work outdoors if required.
– Ability to supervise a team of up to eight personnel.
– You must hold a full valid UK passport and full UK driving licence.
– Prepared to work away from home and undertake overtime as required.
Project Supervisor Benefits:
– £Competitive DOE.
– Mon – Fri: 8am – 5pm: Flexibility is required.
– Company van, pension, uniform, PPE, travel and accommodation.
– Training available.
– 22 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
– Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.