– Are you about to leave your Royal Engineer career and now looking for a new opportunity?
– Are you open to learning new skills with a company offering long-term diverse career opportunities with good salary expectations?
– This could be the opportunity you have been looking for, read below.
We are currently working with a successful business who operate in the Construction/Civil Engineering sector. Due to continued expansion, they are looking to recruit a Project Engineer at their site in Taunton, Somerset. They are particularly keen on speaking with ex Royal Engineers with Civil Engineering/Construction experience.
You must be based within 20 miles from Taunton as you will predominantly be based in the office, although you will be expected to travel to customer sites, typically within a 2 hour commute.
Project Engineer Requirements:
– Must have previous experience within a civil engineering/construction environment.
– Must be technically minded with good problem-solving skills.
– Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus.
– Willingness to learn and develop.
– IT literate
– Full driving licence.
Project Engineer Benefits:
– Competitive salary payable depending on skills and experience.
– Full training will be provided.
– Use of a company vehicle.
– Laptop and specialist tools provided.
– 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
– Attractive Company Pension scheme.