Do you want to work for a well-known local company that will value your skills and experience? Do you want to work where there is variety and no one day is the same? Our client based in Stourbridge, West Midlands now has an immediate requirement for an Overhead Crane Service Engineer to join their existing team. The successful candidate must have a strong background with servicing Overhead Cranes and Gantry Cranes. You will need to be within a commutable distance of Stourbridge as when you are not visiting customer sites you will be required to carry out workshop duties.
£30,000 – £36,000 ANNUAL SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, OTE £43,000 – £46,000 COMPANY VAN, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS, EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTORY PENSION, OVERTIME PAID.
Overhead Crane Service Engineer Responsibilities:
– The successful candidate will be responsible for visiting customer sites within the manufacturing sector to carry out servicing of overhead cranes / gantry cranes.
– Carry out inspections, any repairs needed or replace parts and test the cranes to make sure that they are in good working order.
– Complete the relevant paperwork / service documents associated with the different cranes on customer sites.
– Ensure that you adhere to all health & safety requirements laid out at customer sites and also the company safety procedures.
Overhead Crane Service Engineer Applicant Requirements:
– The successful candidate must have a strong background in either Electrical Engineering and have demonstrable experience with Overhead Cranes and Gantry Cranes.
– Experience of cranes up to 10 tonnes.
– Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
– Flexible with regards to travel and overnight stays when needed.
– Logical thinker and enjoy problem solving.
Overhead Crane Service Engineer Benefits:
– £30,000 – £36,000 annual salary depending on experience, OTE £43,000 – £46,000.
– Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
– Company van, work wear & PPE Provided.
– Overtime paid.
– 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
– Employer contributory pension.