Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineer ideally with electrical bias? Are you seeking a role with a well-established employer that will offer you training? Our client’s recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer in Watford. The successful candidate will deal with electro-mechanical faults and preventative maintenance operations within a warehouse/industrial environment.
SALARY IS £30,000 PLUS £5,000 SHIFT ALLOWANCE, 23 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, HEALTHCARE & STRUCTURED TRAINING PROGRAMME
Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer Responsibilities:
– Provide breakdown and maintenance support to a wide range of electro-mechanical systems including shuttle and conveyor systems, complex automation and IT interface.
– Electrical fault-finding.
– Complete reactive repairs.
– Interact with on-site management keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression and address any concerns.
– Service and repair current installed products and show hands on ownership of issues to achieve a quick time resolution.
– Interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls.
– Operate hand tools and be able to assemble parts onto equipment.
Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer Requirements:
– Candidate must hold a relevant recognised engineering qualification in electrical/mechanical engineering to a level of City and Guilds level 3/ NVQ level 3.
– Multi-skilled engineering background is essential.
– Good electrical/mechanical experience.
– IT Literate: MS Office.
– Ability to follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists.
– Understanding of PLC’s and their function would be advantageous.
– Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge would be advantageous.
– Flexible approach to covering overtime, staff holidays, nights and callouts on an occasional basis.
Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer Benefits:
– Salary £30,000 plus £5,000 Shift Allowance.
– Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday 8-hour days and nights.
– Pension scheme.
– Healthcare plan.
– Uniform and PPE provided.
– Structured Training programme.